My Explanation in Full (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:15:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My Explanation in Full (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Explanation in Full  (Read 2935 times)
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« on: June 25, 2004, 04:08:58 PM »

ReaganFan is a good guy, he just tries way to hard sometimes...
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 04:42:01 PM »

Mr. Vice President-elect,

Are you telling me that while I weas campaigning for Reaganfan for President every day, writing hordes of speeches, and putting my blood and energy into electing him president, he was asking for a job in Mr. Gustaf's Administration?

I think so, He is just trying to find power.. he is power hungry..
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 06:12:07 PM »

Hey and by the way, I can see why you guys are voting Bush. Here is an intelligent fact by Reaganfan, and I promise this is the start of the new Reaganfan:

If my dad (AN OHIO COP) gets the promotion he wants, he will be having a lot more money. In John Kerry's plan, my father (MIDDLE CLASS, AND WE ARE NOT DOING TOO WELL RIGHT NOW) will be in Kerry's mind in the wealthiest one percent so he will get his ass taxed BIG TIME.

VOTE BUSH. (WOW, REAGANFAN ACTUALLY MADE A POINT LIKE A REAL GROWN-UP)

Your dad will be making over $200,000 per year? That's not middle class in my book. Plus, they are paying cops pretty well in Ohio now, I guess.....

$200,000 per year?

That is truly tragic, I really feel sorry for him, I mean, come on, ONLY $200,000 per year? That is about $70,000 to $80,000 more than my parents make between them and I consider us to be very lucky.

I cannot see how he "will be in Kerry's mind in the wealthiest one percent" if he is not actually in there, because, presumably they go by some kind of statistics and didn't just sit down and say, hey this Naso fellow, I think he should be part of the wealthiest one percent, let's charge him a load extra.

My mom and dad together make arond 100,000 a year...
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 11:23:38 PM »

Hey and by the way, I can see why you guys are voting Bush. Here is an intelligent fact by Reaganfan, and I promise this is the start of the new Reaganfan:

If my dad (AN OHIO COP) gets the promotion he wants, he will be having a lot more money. In John Kerry's plan, my father (MIDDLE CLASS, AND WE ARE NOT DOING TOO WELL RIGHT NOW) will be in Kerry's mind in the wealthiest one percent so he will get his ass taxed BIG TIME.

VOTE BUSH. (WOW, REAGANFAN ACTUALLY MADE A POINT LIKE A REAL GROWN-UP)

Your dad will be making over $200,000 per year? That's not middle class in my book. Plus, they are paying cops pretty well in Ohio now, I guess.....

$200,000 per year?

That is truly tragic, I really feel sorry for him, I mean, come on, ONLY $200,000 per year? That is about $70,000 to $80,000 more than my parents make between them and I consider us to be very lucky.

I cannot see how he "will be in Kerry's mind in the wealthiest one percent" if he is not actually in there, because, presumably they go by some kind of statistics and didn't just sit down and say, hey this Naso fellow, I think he should be part of the wealthiest one percent, let's charge him a load extra.

My guess it that, as a cop, he won't actually be making $200,000/year (maybe he will, if so, great, but not too many cops make that kind of cash) and thus won't actually be in the top one percent.

I think top 1% is about $350,000/year, so he's not going to be in the top 1% anyway.  But I kind of doubt a cop would earn that much.

No kerry said himself he will raise taxes on any one make or make more then 100,000 a year....
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies