Tancredo insults Jeb Bush, the city of Miami
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:07:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tancredo insults Jeb Bush, the city of Miami
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Tancredo insults Jeb Bush, the city of Miami  (Read 6937 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2006, 05:42:56 PM »

How about we deny amaesty towards all illegal immagrants no matter their nationalty. I'm Irish and I wouldn't have worked to give Irish illegals amaesty no matter what so Mr. King should practice what he preaches. 

letting those already here work towards citizenship is not Amnesty.  But regardless of that what do you think should be done about those already here.  how can we deal with the security issues if we don't know who they are and force them further into the underground?  How do we deal with increased explotation that would come as a result?  What do you think we should do with those already here?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2006, 02:13:59 PM »

Bump.

It looks like Miami is now out of bounds for Tancredo.
dg4ever
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2007, 07:54:36 PM »

I personally think that the whole illegal thing is a mess. What the federal government should've done during these last years was cut spending on Iraq and more on securing our borders. Maybe if we could use half of what we spend on Iraq for national security, we'd be able to get rid of the illegals and send them home. I find it hypocritical that most of the Democrats and Republicans are against doing something about illegal immigration because of big business. All they talk about is Iraq, Iraq, Iraq!! If they're going to mention Iraq, what about our troops in Afghanistan? I'm very pro-legal immigrant but I'm anti-illegal immigrant because it's not fair that many other immigrants wait in line to get a visa or citizenship while a group of other inconsiderate immigrants just cut in line and cross our borders as if nothing had happened. Amnesty is the easy way out and I don't favor that at all. What I might like would be a guest worker program, just like Truman and Eisenhower did in the past. But these workers would have their cards checked every month and no people that had past criminal records should be allowed. If the average politician would say that spending money on deporting illegals is expensive, it might but you can ask: "You used our money on Iraq but not national security." Suggestions?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies