Tancredo insults Jeb Bush, the city of Miami (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:11:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tancredo insults Jeb Bush, the city of Miami (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tancredo insults Jeb Bush, the city of Miami  (Read 6908 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: November 30, 2006, 04:35:13 PM »

I say this earlier today. What trash. Not only did he call insulted Bush and the city of Miami he said Miami was like "a third world country".

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/30/politics/main2217944.shtml

I was looking over Google News earlier today and saw this and I say "I wonder who this could be?" I then looked over at the picture and said "God damn Tom Tancredo".

So who's worse Jean-Marie Le Pen or Tom Tancredo? I really think that Tancredo should now be classed with the neo-fascists and far-right in Europe.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 09:13:59 PM »

Go Tom Go!

Although I have to say the Mecca comment was much better

They really shouldn't let you out of school this early.

Well the short bus was a little early today.

Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 10:32:17 PM »

So who's worse Jean-Marie Le Pen or Tom Tancredo?

Jean-Marie Le Pen.

Want to go ahead and add Hitler?

Well if you think that Jean-Marie Le Pen is Hitler than you're the one who's being idiotic. Tancredo shares a lot in common with various anti-immigration populists in Europe, Le Pen being one. I don't see a whole slew of differance between Tancredo, Le Pen, Haider, the Progress Party of Norway and Vlaams Belang.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

Well if you think that Jean-Marie Le Pen is Hitler than you're the one who's being idiotic. Tancredo shares a lot in common with various anti-immigration populists in Europe, Le Pen being one. I don't see a whole slew of differance between Tancredo, Le Pen, Haider, the Progress Party of Norway and Vlaams Belang.

Fine, Tom Tancredo equals Pim Fortuyn.

Please don't dishonor Pim Fortuyn's good name by associating Tom Tancredo with him. The man was a European liberal who wanted to defend liberalism by curbing the illiberalism that he saw apparent within the Dutch Muslim community. Tom Tancredo seems to have no arguement as why immigration is bad beyond the typical staple, often wrong, of "they take our jobs" or possibly he doesn't like brown people. I really don't know his reasons but Pim Fortuyn had a reason and was defending pluralism and liberal democracy from people whom he believed would destroy it. Lest we forget that he, as a homosexual, would have been one of the first to lose if that pluralism and respect for differences was taken away.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Thank you. I never was a star speller.

Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 05:05:17 PM »

I think it's fairly safe to conclude that Tancredo does indeed hate a brown, which would explain his fetish for curbing immigration.

I guess he likes orange people though, since he is one.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 09:27:35 PM »

If you lived in a theocratic dictatorship where reading the Bible were forbidden, would you support enforcing said law?

This is DWDL we're talking about. He'd actively support that law and be an informant for the morality police. Wink
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 11:13:38 PM »

Quit being a smartass Feddie. Just because you're immortal and witnessed the signing of the Declaration of Independence and the slaughter of J.J.'s ancestors doesn't mean that you know everything. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies