Tancredo insults Jeb Bush, the city of Miami (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:01:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tancredo insults Jeb Bush, the city of Miami (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tancredo insults Jeb Bush, the city of Miami  (Read 6959 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« on: November 30, 2006, 05:57:40 PM »

Go Tom Go!

Although I have to say the Mecca comment was much better
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 06:10:04 PM »

Go Tom Go!

Although I have to say the Mecca comment was much better

They really shouldn't let you out of school this early.

Go Tom Go!!!  Run over all who do not believe in the message of the Republican party
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 06:19:42 PM »

Why do liberals accuse the man of being a racist because he wants to enforce our countries laws and wants to end low standards of living.  Do conservatives call liberals racists for wanting Mexicans to be able to jump the border while others wait for visas?  That's sounds like racist to me
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 06:23:46 PM »

Why do liberals accuse the man of being a racist because he wants to enforce our countries laws and wants to end low standards of living.  Do conservatives call liberals racists for wanting Mexicans to be able to jump the border while others wait for visas?  That's sounds like racist to me

That may be bad policy, but how is it racist?  Not that it isn't a huge strawman of the prevailing Democratic policy.

I'm trying to say it just as racist as Republicans opposing illegal immigration, but neither is really racist
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 08:30:25 PM »

Mexicans aren't a race, DWDL. There's white mexicans, native mexicans, mixed mexicans(the majority), black mexicans...

Ok, so basically your saying it is impossible for racist in illegal immigration which only furthers my point
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 09:36:40 AM »

If you lived in a theocratic dictatorship where reading the Bible were forbidden, would you support enforcing said law?

I didn't think so.  Likewise, you and your friend Tancredo appear to hate a brown, but hide under the guise of enforcing laws which, in the grand scheme of things, really don't matter.  Your racist and excessively legalist tendencies are growing tiresome, which is why we will soon have amnesty for so-called "illegal" immigrants who have done nothing wrong.

Do you seriously believe it is good for the country to be overrun by undocumented people?  Myself and Tom do not hate brown people, you hate people who do not respect our country's laws.  The law is not unfair, you just have to wait your turn so we can account for all the ppl in the country.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies