Walmart vs. Target (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:16:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Walmart vs. Target (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Walmart vs. Target  (Read 11279 times)
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« on: December 01, 2006, 01:06:31 AM »

Alaska doesn't have a Target yet, so I can't say for sure. Tongue

Though Alaska Walmarts are the only WM stores in the country to sell handguns, so I have to give them a positive vote. Grin
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 03:59:46 PM »

I'll tell you my preference if I manage to find a Nintendo Wii at either before Christmas.

You mean to tell me you didn't wait outside for 5 hours in the cold like my brother did? Tongue
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 08:44:35 PM »

Write in - Circuit City. And I didn't get sleep even though I wanted it - certainly worth it though. The Wii rocks and I've only played Wii Sports thus far, and I generally hate sports games.

Aha!! Congrats!! Smiley I haven't played Wii Sports yet, but the tennis is most fun to watch. Tongue And I'm like you too. I usually don't like sports games either. But the tennis on Wii Sports reminded me of Mario Tennis for the N64, which has to be the best sports game ever!! Grin

If there's one game you should get for the Wii, it's Twilight Princess.  It's easily one of the best games I've ever played, and I've been playing them since I got a NES in 1990.

</hijack>

Yes, I have to agree. Smiley Even though I'm the one who bought it, I haven't played it yet. Shocked I usually get more fun watching my brother play video games than me actually playing a game. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies