Songs you feel guilty for liking (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:36:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Songs you feel guilty for liking (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Songs you feel guilty for liking  (Read 9710 times)
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« on: December 07, 2006, 01:59:04 PM »

None really; I guess maybe the Thriller album by Michael Jackson would come the closest simply given what Michael Jackson has turned into. Kids nowadays probably have no idea how big of a deal he was in the 80's and even into the early 90's; I recall when he was first accused of molesting children and his speech responding to the charges against him was aired on national tv by all of the networks, preempting their regular prime time programming. I don't think there is any musician nowadays who could ever command that type of an audience.

Hey! nobody should ever be embarrased for liking Micheal Jackson (for his music)

anyways I'll say the stuff they play at work, oldies and some pop songs-I can't really name specifics... well, Jason Mraz is on the list...
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 04:45:45 PM »

That song is one of three that makes me automatically change stations, along with "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone-Loc and that Panic! At the Disco song about closing the god-damned door.

Funny, that's how I feel about that stupid "So you had a bad day" song......

the person who wrote that bad-day song should be brutally torutured.

Anyways, another that's starting to grow on me-that Vonage phone commercial song.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies