Songs you feel guilty for liking (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:54:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Songs you feel guilty for liking (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Songs you feel guilty for liking  (Read 9749 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: December 23, 2006, 04:42:58 PM »

That song is one of three that makes me automatically change stations, along with "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone-Loc
Aww why? That's a classic. I love that one. Not ashamed of it though, by no means.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 04:50:41 PM »

That song is one of three that makes me automatically change stations, along with "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone-Loc
Aww why? That's a classic. I love that one. Not ashamed of it though, by no means.

We have a station out of Tampa that plays it non stop for 24 hours one day out of the year........ It starts out being kinda fun.....then after the 5th or 6th time.........not so much so.
LOL, I once played Smells Like Teen Spirit twenty times in a row without tiring off it... but I didn't repeat it, either.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 04:55:46 PM »

We have a station out of Tampa that plays it non stop for 24 hours one day out of the year........ It starts out being kinda fun.....then after the 5th or 6th time.........not so much so.
LOL, I once played Smells Like Teen Spirit twenty times in a row without tiring off it... but I didn't repeat it, either.

I did that too! But I was about 13 at the time.
Yeah, me too. Well... 14, I guess. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies