LA-02 runoff predictions thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:00:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  LA-02 runoff predictions thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LA-02 runoff predictions thread  (Read 9480 times)
Deano963

« on: December 09, 2006, 06:51:53 PM »

Jefferson is the more conservative of the two candidates by far. He voted for the anti-gay marriage amendment and CAFTA. Republicans will break for him heavily, that's one concern.

And because scandulous Democrats are good for Republicans

You are an amoral leech

I will assume amoral is the same as immoral and simply saying I'm being truthful on this one as bad as it sounds

Amoral and immoral are not mean the same thing, Down.  Buy yourself a dictionary.
Deano963

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 09:37:34 PM »

You've gotta be kidding me that these people are stupid enough to reelect someone who was taped accepting a $100,000 bribe.
Deano963

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 09:40:56 PM »

Carter has retaken the lead....whew.

....only to lose it again. damn.
Deano963

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 10:23:23 PM »

It's really, really depressing that Jefferson is winning so big, 58-42.
Deano963

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 11:02:40 PM »

Can Jefferson be denied the Democratic House Whip? It's pathetic when Democrats can't clear out their own sh**t Angry

Dave

Huh? They already have a Whip.
Deano963

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 11:24:37 PM »

Can Jefferson be denied the Democratic House Whip? It's pathetic when Democrats can't clear out their own sh**t Angry

Dave

Huh? They already have a Whip.

Confusion of U.S and British political terms here methinks. Dave means is there any way of throwing him out of the caucus.

Oh. Well in that case, I sure hope so. Although I guess they can't technically do it until Jefferson is at least actually indicted (sigh). If Pelosi and Co. tried to do it before that the Black Caucus would lay an egg. Frickin idiots.

If he does get indicted though, I expect him to be expelled the next day. Period. None of this bullsh**t like the Republicans did with Bob Ney keeping him on the Congressional payroll after it was clear that he was guilty. We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard.
Deano963

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 12:46:46 AM »

I'm trying to figure out which is more amusing:  Jefferson winning or fernie's comments on this thread about the South.

Well there's nothing amusing about a corrupt congressman being reelected so that only leaves one option.
Deano963

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 01:50:46 AM »

You've gotta be kidding me that these people are stupid enough to reelect someone who was taped accepting a $100,000 bribe.

And yet Murtha is totally awesome like for real!

Look everyone! The one-liner Troll is back!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies