BlueDogDem = DownWithDaLeft
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:56:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  BlueDogDem = DownWithDaLeft
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: BlueDogDem = DownWithDaLeft  (Read 7788 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 09:25:38 PM »

As much as it pains me, no, you won't be banned.  The only person who could do that is Dave, and the only reason he would usually do it for is if you were trolling (in the genuine sense of the word) or spamming.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 09:26:30 PM »

Just angry over losing that senate election and thought I'd have some fun

Good for you.  Now it's our turn to have some fun.

Considering you are my personal stalker, I'm sure you will

Are you suggesting I'm a pedophile?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 09:27:04 PM »

As much as it pains me, no, you won't be banned.  The only person who could do that is Dave, and the only reason he would usually do it for is if you were trolling (in the genuine sense of the word) or spamming.

O well, Atlasia is going down the tubes
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 09:27:41 PM »

Well since the internet is a series of tubes it makes sense...
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 09:28:39 PM »

The fact I lost my senate election b/c the vote went down party lines is disgusting
Citizen James
James42

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -2.78

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 09:30:43 PM »

Actually, there are only three different posters here - we all just have a bunch of usernames.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2006, 09:31:36 PM »

I have no regrets, I had nothing to lose by creating a 2nd account
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2006, 09:32:50 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2006, 09:36:16 PM by Joe Republic »

True enough; your credibility and respect were already non-existent.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2006, 09:36:53 PM »

The fact I lost my senate election b/c the vote went down party lines is disgusting

What party? I believe Gully Folly's party in Atlasia has a total of 2 other people in it, neither of which are in your district. I think the election broke on sane vs. insane lines more than any.

You wont be banned for doing this, however this is a criminal offence in Atlasia, a very big one actually, and could cost you your registration. I'm not as up to date as some concerning Atlasia's criminal law on the subject.

What a hypocrite though, you lambast Joel for not being truthful and here you go and make another account. Give me a break. The stupidity that you showed in creating the second account, ie having him have the same sort of spelling and grammar as you, the same IP address, and immediately defending you and your views, really makes me question your supposed "smarts". Do you think we are stupid? Do you think we were born yesterday? Thank you Alcon and Joe for bringing this to light so quickly and so easily. It shows just how good our moderator staff is.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2006, 09:38:45 PM »

Hey, what can I say, having views that are out of the mainstream of the forum makes you a target for endless criticism
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2006, 09:38:58 PM »

Wow, what a blatant and half-assed attempt of a double account.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2006, 09:41:40 PM »

Hey, what can I say, having views that are out of the mainstream of the forum makes you a target for endless criticism

Deal with it.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2006, 09:42:30 PM »

Deal with it.

I am Smiley This forum has turned from a center of debate to a childish name-calling fest
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2006, 09:46:55 PM »

This was my last stunt and I intend to post much less frequently, I realized this forum was unless as I rather live in the real world with my 4.2 GPA and a spot to run for town council in 3 years, you can have your forum
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2006, 09:49:21 PM »

What party? I believe Gully Folly's party in Atlasia has a total of 2 other people in it, neither of which are in your district. I think the election broke on sane vs. insane lines more than any.

You wont be banned for doing this, however this is a criminal offence in Atlasia, a very big one actually, and could cost you your registration. I'm not as up to date as some concerning Atlasia's criminal law on the subject.

What a hypocrite though, you lambast Joel for not being truthful and here you go and make another account. Give me a break. The stupidity that you showed in creating the second account, ie having him have the same sort of spelling and grammar as you, the same IP address, and immediately defending you and your views, really makes me question your supposed "smarts". Do you think we are stupid? Do you think we were born yesterday? Thank you Alcon and Joe for bringing this to light so quickly and so easily. It shows just how good our moderator staff is.

I was intending to fool anyone
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2006, 09:50:13 PM »

Congratulations, Down.

Before, I wasn't convinced, but now I am.  You are a perfect fit for political office in the state of New Jersey.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2006, 09:51:12 PM »

Technically it went down idealogical (liberal vs. conservative) rather than party lines. Never the less, it does not justify this.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2006, 09:52:31 PM »

Good-bye Smiley

I will continue and be successful, you can stay here and love your precious little forum
Yates

Political Matrix
E: -0.38, S: 1.54

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2006, 09:57:38 PM »

This was my last stunt and I intend to post much less frequently, I realized this forum was unless as I rather live in the real world with my 4.2 GPA and a spot to run for town council in 3 years, you can have your forum

Actually, I do believe that most people on this forum who are around your age also have much success in school.  I have spoken to quite a few teenagers on this forum who know much more about politics and history than I do, and I have graduated from college already!  What I mean to say is that I congratulate you on your educational success, but it is wrong to imply that others on this forum have not matched it.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2006, 09:59:01 PM »

Actually, I do believe that most people on this forum who are around your age also have much success in school.  I have spoken to quite a few teenagers on this forum who know much more about politics and history than I do, and I have graduated from college already!  What I mean to say is that I congratulate you on your educational success, but it is wrong to imply that others on this forum have not matched it.

I was just implying most people say I'm an idiot to try and avoid debating issues which is why I created this account also
Yates

Political Matrix
E: -0.38, S: 1.54

« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2006, 10:02:07 PM »

I was just implying most people say I'm an idiot to try and avoid debating issues which is why I created this account also

Forgive me for inquiring, but would you please explain how creating an additional account for the purpose of voting for yourself in a fantasy election proves your intelligence?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2006, 10:05:37 PM »

Forgive me for inquiring, but would you please explain how creating an additional account for the purpose of voting for yourself in a fantasy election proves your intelligence?

It shows I just was trying to think of a way to get another vote
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2006, 10:07:48 PM »

But you picked one that required virtually no intelligence, and did it in almost the least intelligent way imaginable.  And, above all, you cheated and lied.

Enjoy your public service career.  I hope that you realise that if you crumble under the pressure of a web site when it comes to morals, you will probably not manage to keep your morals in the real world.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2006, 10:08:20 PM »

Actually in the way in which he did it, it shows stupidity more than anything, or possibly arrogance. To use the same writing style, the same IP address, and actually defending himself in his second characters posts, he either must have thought of us as naive retards or he must not have had the intellegence to mask his identity in any way.

Yes a very illegal way. A way in which you will most likely be found guilty of. In Atlasia we have a certain law called the Consolidated Criminal Law Act, it was passed during the 15th Senate and is an update of a prior bill. One whole clause of the act is devoted to this same exact ploy that you are using. This isn't unique or smart or original, if anything its a stupid hackneyed trick that we've seen before and learned to supress.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2006, 10:22:44 PM »

Good-bye Smiley

I will continue and be successful, you can stay here and love your precious little forum

See ya' later!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies