Schlesinger, kind of a shame (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:33:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Schlesinger, kind of a shame (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Schlesinger, kind of a shame  (Read 4772 times)
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« on: December 21, 2006, 11:07:34 AM »

Connecticut elected Joseph Lieberman, actually, not Adolf Hitler.

You dont have to be Hitler to be a murderous bloodthirsty warmongering piece of human trash.

And yes Liebergoon is a warmongering piece of human trash.
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 11:09:19 AM »

When I voted for Joe, my vote had nothing to do with the war. Like many republicans in Fairfield County, we are fiscally conservative, and socially moderate/liberal.  When I looked at all the info, I agreed more with Joe than I did Ned or Alan, and a great deal of republicans and independents felt the same way.

Because generally Lieberman is closer to the GOP than he is the the Democratic Party.  So it makes perfect sense that you (and the rest of the GOP Far right and faux-moderate alike) supported Joe Lieberman.
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 05:32:40 PM »

Name one way he is what you called him, and don't name the Iraq war because disagreement does not equal treason (contrarey to what you and several of my classmates think).  BTW, I oppose the Iraq war so don't try to turn it into a debate on that issue.

Treason?  Don't get me wrong I think Lieberman doesn't have any loyalty to the US.  I think his loyalty is to Israel not the US which would explain his unwaivering loyalty to the war against Iraq as a means to destabalize the middle east and provide security to Israel.  If the Sunnis and Shia are fighting each other they cant be nuking Israel...

Anyway I'd call him a warmongering piece of trash because of Iraq but he is a horrible human being on top of that because of his advocacy of torture, and his generally lieing ways as he is probably one of the least honest politicians in Connecticut.
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »

So, does it make perfect sense that I was a supporter of Chris Dodd in 2004 as well?

I said it wasn't a suprise that you voted for Lieberman (or that the far righters voted for Lieberman).

[quote[I don't see why people have a problem with others voting for whoever they want. In 2006, I voted for more democrats than I did republicans. [/quote]

I have a problem with people voting for HORRIBLE HORRIBLE human beings.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I would have voted for Alan.  He was the second best candidate on the ballot.  Hell if it was a two way race between Alan and Lieberman with Lamont a distant third I would have voted Alan.  He was much preferable to the most selfish man in politics, the neo-con's wet dream, the pro-torture, warmongering terrorist Joe Lieberman.
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 05:44:42 PM »

Well deserved harshness.

You know he has no problem questioning the CoC right?  I mean he made his name doing it against Clinton.  However Joe has long said that Bush is merely carrying out the Lieberman-McCain position on Iraq... It isn't that Joe voted for the war it is that he was one of the core reasons the war happened.  He didn't vote for the war to "get it over with" or because "he felt it would hurt him politically" which are both lame excuses for voting for the biggest debacle in the history of the United States.  But he wrote the bill and voted for it because he is a true believer in the policy of illegal immoral and unilateral warfare.

Yes.  I disagree with the other three but I find them to be generally honest for politicians... Lieberman is the politician's politician.  He talks out of both sides of his mouth at all times.  Almost every word that comes from his mouth is either a half truth or an outright lie.  He constantly lies to the people of Connecticut every possible chance he gets.  Further he was never the best option in Connecticut.  The Republican Senator he beat (with the help of far right extremists) was and is the man.  He was a hundred times the man that Joe Lieberman will ever be.
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 05:45:13 PM »

H...O...L...I...D...A...Y...S...
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 12:19:25 PM »

Yeah....
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 10:34:35 AM »

I provided an arguement that shows that Liebergoon is a warmonger and anyone who follows him on a regular basis knows that he lies more than any other Connecticut politician I can find in either party.  So since you don't have anything actually useful to add I guess you can go back to making your unsupported comments.
GOP = Terrorists
Progress

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 02:41:42 PM »

What about John Rowland? Oooooohhh, cheap shot!

Rowland might be a bigger crook but I'd say he lies less than Lieberman.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies