Oldest person you hooked up/had sex with compared to you?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:01:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Oldest person you hooked up/had sex with compared to you?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Oldest person you hooked up/had sex with compared to you?  (Read 3348 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 19, 2006, 02:08:30 AM »

In number of years.

For me it's 6 years.  I recently hooked up with a 32 year old at a bar.  I'm 26. 
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 02:10:42 AM »

I've never been with someone older than me. The oldest was just 4 days younger than me.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 02:15:57 AM »

I've never been with someone older than me. The oldest was just 4 days younger than me.

It seems to be I've dated/hooked up with more older than younger women.  It seems they're also more attracted to me than younger women I guess.  I find younger women more superficial about looks and tend to flock in droves to the guys over 6', flat abs, spiked blonde hair/popped collar types.   
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 02:18:56 AM »

It seems to be I've dated/hooked up with more older than younger women.  It seems they're also more attracted to me than younger women I guess.  I find younger women more superficial about looks and tend to flock in droves to the guys over 6', flat abs, spiked blonde hair/popped collar types.   

True. I'd have nothing against being with an older person in principle. More maturity and less superficiality are huge pluses. Plus there's the big advantage of them having more experience and the fact that women in their mid 30's are just hitting their peak. Smiley
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 2.77, S: -3.39

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 02:42:58 AM »

I've actually only hooked up with people in my own grade, and all have been younger than me.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 09:09:40 AM »

When I was 16, I slept with a 19 year old. That's the largest age gap to date. I am at an odd age in my life (19) as far as sex is concerned. I have to be careful as to the women I hook up with because depending on how dishonest they are about their age, it could lead to some serious legal problems.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 09:26:48 AM »

Two years. Besides that one incident, however, always within a year of me.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 12:44:57 PM »

Not sure.. maybe fifty?  Can't say I knew the name or the age precisely.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 02:28:46 PM »

gross dude!
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 02:32:42 PM »

gross dude!

Not that I plan on hooking up with any fifty year olds...but some older women are still very attractive...Jane Seymour being one...

Though I can't imagine a fifty year old Thai hooker still being hot. But hey...I never claimed to be imaginative.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 02:56:33 PM »

gross dude!

Not that I plan on hooking up with any fifty year olds...but some older women are still very attractive...Jane Seymour being one...

Though I can't imagine a fifty year old Thai hooker still being hot. But hey...I never claimed to be imaginative.

Still, he wasn't an infant when he had sex-so that means that the oldest is at least 60 or so.

I'm sure it wouldn't bother you since you're in your 70s, hooking-up with an attractive 20 year old Tongue
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 08:02:13 PM »

A gentleman does not kiss and tell. Smiley
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 08:22:11 PM »

In the words of Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain".  Most girls my age only seem to care about 3 things:

1) If you are "hot"... like fashion catalog hot
2) If you played sports in high school... never mind that that was 5 years ago.
3) If you look like you have the potential to make a lot of money.

Doesn't matter what kinda guy you are.  You could be the greatest guy in the world, and if you don't have at least two of those three things, then girls don't care... try to convince them that you aren't worthless and they will start to assigning negative traits to you.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 08:22:59 PM »

I have no experience with which to answer this question, but I have always had deviant fantasies with having sex with older women -upwards to their fities.   
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 08:24:34 PM »

In the words of Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain".  Most girls my age only seem to care about 3 things:

Doesn't matter what kinda guy you are.  You could be the greatest guy in the world, and if you don't have at least two of those three things, then girls don't care... try to convince them that you aren't worthless and they will start to assigning negative traits to you.

There are not enough guys with those characteristics for all the girls out there.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 08:31:30 PM »

There are not enough guys with those characteristics for all the girls out there.

Yeah... and a number of them prefer to stay single if they can't have this.

You know, I don't think that every girl I ever took an interest in was absolutely gorgeous.  They don't have to be.  Personality means a lot to me.  I mean, I thought they were all pretty, but we are talkign about twodifferent things there.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 09:54:08 PM »
« Edited: December 19, 2006, 09:56:41 PM by opebo »

gross dude!

No, that was in South Korea.  The worst I've had to resort to here was about 45 at the most. 

Anyway sometimes sex with someone who isn't 'hot' is still better than nothing.

But to comment on Flyer's complaints:

1) My friend, the US is a horrible place.  ANYWHERE is better.  Anywhere.  Get out. 

2) If you have to stay there, do not go to bars.  Women in bars are just the type you are describing.  Try hanging out in coffee houses, going to alternative movie theatres, possibly art galleries, etc etc.  You have to get to women who have enough brains to question the system.  (I suppose they exist)

3) cultivate a Nonchalont Air - by that I mean stay very relaxed, don't push, don't persue, and don't expect or anticipate.  Be COOL.  I used to have a friend who was 320 pounds and he managed to be Cool - funny, self deprecating, and filled with inuendo and flirtation.  He did get girls!  Not as often as some of us who were thin at the time, but damn often.  (since then he has taken up running and become thin, but that's beside the point)

I realize my advice about coffee shops may be outdated ('nineties'), but you have to find a way to get outside the sick, sad SYSTEM that is the norm in the US, where everything depends upon your place in the heirarchy and how much you can ante up financially.  I did very very well in my twenties and up until about 32 by this roundabout method.  Maybe it wasn't a method but just the way I lived.. and maybe it worked in the 90's and things have gotten worse.  I don't know.  Just wracking my brain trying to help, my friend.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »

Every one has been within a year of me.

hey opebo, didn't you say you once tried phone dating lines? How'd that work out?

This reminds me of a fairly funny banner ad I saw for a cheap sex hookup site:

"You bought her flowers. You bought her chocolate. You still got nada.

Skip that crap and get to what you want."
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 10:03:52 PM »

hey opebo, didn't you say you once tried phone dating lines? How'd that work out?

Yes it worked great, but I only used them to look for prostitutes.  I have no idea how they would be for 'regular girls'.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 02:27:15 AM »

It will get better albeit slightly by the time you get to my age.  It really will.  At 22, judging from your situation the "nice guy" is in the crapper.  I really think you have to stop giving a  about what women think of you or the fact you will never meet their standards.  You nor I will meet every woman's standards.  By the time single women pass 25 or so, they begin to realize "sh**t, my friends are getting married.  I better stop (the worst) of my superficial existance."  I should also say the total nice guy-jerk dilemma is a total sham.  No really it is.  What women are really looking for is... Are you decisive?  Do you have your sh**t together?  (Well, I don't 100%, but I'm very confident in where I'm going in life.)  Are you a challenge?  Are you not clingy?  Are you needy?  Do THEY have to decide where to go on dates?  My point is you have to worry about YOURSELF first.  This is not to say hold off the pursuit of women and you will continue to get turned down.  You have to take a lot of lumps.  Some guys like my brother, who were in a constant LTR mode since 16, never have to and land on their feet.  Unfortunately, both of us are going to have some nasty battle scars.  And think about how bad they are when sexual activity is involved!  At the same time, you exude a sense of confidence, you will turn up with someone- at least for a hookup or some form of "hanky-panky" if you know what I mean.  And speaking for both of us don't dwell on the past.  It's hard for me not to as well, but if it comes up on a date- please refuse at all costs to bring anything up about prior hookups/relationships, etc.

And trust me, women are sizing themselves up to airburshed Barbie dolls too.  You will ALWAYS hear a woman bashing another in a club/bar for what someone's wearing or who they're talking to, etc.  They are 1000X worse than men.

In my case, I think the last missing piece for me to be more successful with women is having my own place.  Hopefully after tomorrow I'll get this job that will pay me enough for that to happen.  Unfortunately for PA 13 enthusiasts, I will likely be living in PA 6, 7, or possibly 16 if I get this job. Sad  The commute would be too far from where I currently live.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 10:49:04 PM »
« Edited: December 20, 2006, 11:01:03 PM by WalterMitty »

19 years older than myself.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 03:43:20 PM »

gross dude!

No, that was in South Korea.  The worst I've had to resort to here was about 45 at the most. 

Anyway sometimes sex with someone who isn't 'hot' is still better than nothing.

But to comment on Flyer's complaints:

1) My friend, the US is a horrible place.  ANYWHERE is better.  Anywhere.  Get out. 

2) If you have to stay there, do not go to bars.  Women in bars are just the type you are describing.  Try hanging out in coffee houses, going to alternative movie theatres, possibly art galleries, etc etc.  You have to get to women who have enough brains to question the system.  (I suppose they exist)

3) cultivate a Nonchalont Air - by that I mean stay very relaxed, don't push, don't persue, and don't expect or anticipate.  Be COOL.  I used to have a friend who was 320 pounds and he managed to be Cool - funny, self deprecating, and filled with inuendo and flirtation.  He did get girls!  Not as often as some of us who were thin at the time, but damn often.  (since then he has taken up running and become thin, but that's beside the point)

I realize my advice about coffee shops may be outdated ('nineties'), but you have to find a way to get outside the sick, sad SYSTEM that is the norm in the US, where everything depends upon your place in the heirarchy and how much you can ante up financially.  I did very very well in my twenties and up until about 32 by this roundabout method.  Maybe it wasn't a method but just the way I lived.. and maybe it worked in the 90's and things have gotten worse.  I don't know.  Just wracking my brain trying to help, my friend.
Boy you're so second millennium! Smiley
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 04:49:03 PM »

I totally agree with you.  Guys want nice girls, and girls want guys who are jerks.  I've had many arguments with a female friend over this, but I'm the only one who can back up my position with examples, and she's basically admitted I'm right.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 05:05:09 PM »
« Edited: December 23, 2006, 05:06:52 PM by Michael Z »

I totally agree with you.  Guys want nice girls, and girls want guys who are jerks.  I've had many arguments with a female friend over this, but I'm the only one who can back up my position with examples, and she's basically admitted I'm right.

Oh man, tell me about it. Except women seem to be really confused about this. They say they want a "nice guy" who has "personality", but deep down you know it's BS. How many times have I met a girl who complains about their boyfriend treating them like dirt and by the same token going for the guy who's a bit "dangerous". I mean, hello?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 09:25:20 PM »

Oh man, tell me about it. Except women seem to be really confused about this. They say they want a "nice guy" who has "personality", but deep down you know it's BS. How many times have I met a girl who complains about their boyfriend treating them like dirt and by the same token going for the guy who's a bit "dangerous". I mean, hello?

Download and listen to this: Journey- "I'll Be Allright Without You". 

Oh and I just got digits last night at a bar.  Yay me!  Just called her and she was in line at the movies, but said she'd call after X-Mas.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies