Das Kapital (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:57:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Das Kapital (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Das Kapital  (Read 2264 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: December 26, 2006, 12:18:56 PM »

are u kidding..
please tell me how germane this piece of two bits will have any impact on anything?
Im not trying to be a toad, i have tried reading "des capital" which is actually easy to read. But there is nothing anyone could get anything relevent from it.

If you're gonna criticize one of modern history's most influential thinkers for not being relevant I would suggest you learn to spell words like relevant and the title of his book correctly first.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 06:26:42 PM »

are u kidding..
please tell me how germane this piece of two bits will have any impact on anything?
Im not trying to be a toad, i have tried reading "des capital" which is actually easy to read. But there is nothing anyone could get anything relevant from it.

If you're gonna criticize one of modern history's most influential thinkers for not being relevant I would suggest you learn to spell words like relevant and the title of his book correctly first.

alright i get your point--but how is it relevant in modern times?HuhHuh??

The materialistic view of history is still predominant, at least in Sweden. The whole concept of class struggle and the focus on class as an important factor for pretty much everything is largely thanks to Marx.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies