Opinion of Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:12:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Trump
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: Seems obvious to me...
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Both

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 113

Author Topic: Opinion of Trump  (Read 4057 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 24, 2006, 12:23:55 AM »

Definetley both. I hate both Trump and Rosie but I absolutely adore him for his recent comments towards that "slob." He's hilarious. I listen to his interviews about this situation over and over and can't get over how he is actually saying these things (in that hilarious serious tone) to a live reporter.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 12:41:37 AM »

Definetley both. I hate both Trump and Rosie but I absolutely adore him for his recent comments towards that "slob." He's hilarious. I listen to his interviews about this situation over and over and can't get over how he is actually saying these things (in that hilarious serious tone) to a live reporter.

Yes you adore misogyny and incivility. Typical for a conservative.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 12:43:36 AM »

He's great, a brilliant man, definetly right about that dyke woman, patriotic no matter what.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 12:44:19 AM »

Do you adore fat ugly snooty lesbians that attack red blooded men for being sucessful and fufilling thier justified desires?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 12:55:28 AM »

Do you adore fat ugly snooty lesbians that attack red blooded men for being sucessful and fufilling thier justified desires?

No, I don't like either of them. But the objection that Trump is being hypocritical if he tries to present himself as a moral compass for Miss America is valid.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 12:58:17 AM »

No, I don't like either of them. But the objection that Trump is being hypocritical if he tries to present himself as a moral compass for Miss America is valid.

I do agree, and it's also hypocritical for Rosie O'Donnell to open her mouth about anything, even if she were speaking to herself in private, she's simply retarded.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 01:00:53 AM »

I do agree, and it's also hypocritical for Rosie O'Donnell to open her mouth about anything, even if she were speaking to herself in private, she's simply retarded.

I don't know much about her, but I doubt she's any worse than opebo, Ann Coulter, and any number of other freaks who open their mouths quite frequently. I may not agree with the content of their speech or even take it seriously, but I don't the idea of them speaking their minds in themselves is objectionable.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 02:02:57 AM »

For the record, you unattractive fat ass, Rosie did have points about Trump's morality but he's still hilarious and justified for going after that slob.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 02:05:47 AM »

For the record, you unattractive fat ass

Let's keep it civil here. I know you like to get things personal, but I haven't said anything about Santorum yet.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Why?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 02:05:11 PM »

Let's keep it civil here. I know you like to get things personal, but I haven't said anything about Santorum yet.

If you haven't noticed, I am jokingly using the same lines Trump did. Get a clue, slob, or I'll get one of my girls to steal your girlfriend.

Because she is a loud mouth who deserves to be put in her place.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 02:07:58 PM »

I think if Rosie wants to start commenting on Trump's Miss USA decisions, she needs to start a "Miss fat and ugly USA" competition, she might have room to talk then.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2006, 02:08:59 PM »
« Edited: December 24, 2006, 02:10:52 PM by thefactor »

If you haven't noticed, I am jokingly using the same lines Trump did. Get a clue, slob, or I'll get one of my girls to steal your girlfriend.

Right. Apparently you think it makes you cool because you know how to say fancy words like "slob". Oh you are so cool now, aren't you?

Because she is a loud mouth who deserves to be put in her place.
[/quote]

Exactly, she's an uppity woman who deserves to be put in her place.

Thanks for proving my point-- twice. And dazzleman, if you're defending this behavior, I'm disappointed in you. It is incivility and misogyny. From the supposed party of "moral values." Your tortured logic and reasonable-sounding paragraphs are just like pretty decorations trying to cover up on an ugly reality.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 02:14:29 PM »

Right. Apparently you think it makes you cool because you know how to say fancy words like "slob". Oh you are so cool now, aren't you?

Can you grow a dick, please? I clearly stated that I was jokingly using Trump's lines.

Exactly. It's not like I have a problem with loud mouth men or anything.  Roll Eyes

Because I think she's obnoxious? I'm not allowed to think of any women as obnoxious? I think you're being a bit more "uppity" than that hefer.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 02:22:26 PM »

Absolute human trash.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 02:26:05 PM »

Can you grow a dick, please? I clearly stated that I was jokingly using Trump's lines.

I know that. And I was saying that it's not a particularly clever joke, although you apparently think it's amazingly cool. Newsflash: Trump's not Trump because he says things like "oh you're a fat slob, blah blah blah," he's who he is because he's ing rich. You don't exactly get any of his mojo by repeating those lines.

Exactly. It's not like I have a problem with loud mouth men or anything.  Roll Eyes

Because I think she's obnoxious? I'm not allowed to think of any women as obnoxious? I think you're being a bit more "uppity" than that hefer.
[/quote]

Sorry Phil, but that smells like bullsh**t. Because Trump's comments were 10x more obnoxious than Rosie's. She basically made a point about him which you yourself admitted was valid, then one or two lines about how he was going bankrupt. Trump didn't even try to respond to her valid point, he just mouthed off a laundry list of insults that he probably realized would play well to boys like yourself.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2006, 04:23:35 PM »

He is wonderfully vulgar, somewhat unintelligent and prove that talent is in no way equated to wealth (as if you can measure talent)..

Yet he is quite the character, is never afraid to say what he thinks and really, we need more of those sort of people in the public eye.

I voted Both.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 10:56:23 PM »

He is personally a nobody - his only distinction is his class membership, for which, obviously, he has no individual responsibility or control.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 11:24:03 PM »

Epic fail for his damn show furthering reality TV
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2006, 12:10:06 AM »

Massive HP.

First, Trump is hands down one of the ugliest people on TV. He is in no position to be calling others unattractive.

Second, he is not a successful, he is lucky... an egotistical dumb ass who doesn't deserve money or attention.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2006, 08:17:08 PM »

FF
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2006, 10:25:05 PM »

Massive HP.

First, Trump is hands down one of the ugliest people on TV. He is in no position to be calling others unattractive.

Second, he is not a successful, he is lucky... an egotistical dumb ass who doesn't deserve money or attention.
Never will I read something more true.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2006, 10:46:06 PM »

Trump's a chump.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2006, 11:19:01 PM »

Trump is at least a mega millionaire with an absolutely smoking hot foreign wife... we spend our time posting on this forum.... Trump wins
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2006, 12:20:08 AM »

I know that. And I was saying that it's not a particularly clever joke, although you apparently think it's amazingly cool. Newsflash: Trump's not Trump because he says things like "oh you're a fat slob, blah blah blah," he's who he is because he's ing rich. You don't exactly get any of his mojo by repeating those lines.

Wow and I really expected the same kind of attention/laughs.  Roll Eyes  Stop being such a bitch.

I love that they were obnoxious and over the top. I admit that. By the way, Trump did address the valid points about bankruptcy. It's not my fault that everyone loved how he launched into an all out hilarious attack on that fat cow.

Please don't think of me as a boy just because you can't take a joke.

an egotistical dumb ass who doesn't deserve money or attention.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Amazing coming from you.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2006, 12:32:48 AM »

Wow and I really expected the same kind of attention/laughs.  Roll Eyes  Stop being such a bitch.

Ok, you weren't expecting any laughs AND you weren't serious? Whatever...

I love that they were obnoxious and over the top. I admit that. By the way, Trump did address the valid points about bankruptcy. It's not my fault that everyone loved how he launched into an all out hilarious attack on that fat cow.

Please don't think of me as a boy just because you can't take a joke.[/quote]

Not everyone loved it. You are being contradictory and hypocritical here by saying you love that Trump was being obnoxious but dont like it when Rosie is being obnoxious.

And frankly, I'm getting sick of people who use the facade of "joke" to launch mean-spirited and hateful attacks on other people. What they say isn't really that funny, and the core of it is genuine hostility, not comedy.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies