Opinion of Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:57:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Seems obvious to me...
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Both

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 113

Author Topic: Opinion of Trump  (Read 4154 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: December 24, 2006, 12:23:55 AM »

Definetley both. I hate both Trump and Rosie but I absolutely adore him for his recent comments towards that "slob." He's hilarious. I listen to his interviews about this situation over and over and can't get over how he is actually saying these things (in that hilarious serious tone) to a live reporter.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 02:02:57 AM »

Definetley both. I hate both Trump and Rosie but I absolutely adore him for his recent comments towards that "slob." He's hilarious. I listen to his interviews about this situation over and over and can't get over how he is actually saying these things (in that hilarious serious tone) to a live reporter.

Yes you adore misogyny and incivility. Typical for a conservative.

For the record, you unattractive fat ass, Rosie did have points about Trump's morality but he's still hilarious and justified for going after that slob.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 02:05:11 PM »

Let's keep it civil here. I know you like to get things personal, but I haven't said anything about Santorum yet.

If you haven't noticed, I am jokingly using the same lines Trump did. Get a clue, slob, or I'll get one of my girls to steal your girlfriend.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Because she is a loud mouth who deserves to be put in her place.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 02:14:29 PM »

Right. Apparently you think it makes you cool because you know how to say fancy words like "slob". Oh you are so cool now, aren't you?

Can you grow a dick, please? I clearly stated that I was jokingly using Trump's lines.

Exactly. It's not like I have a problem with loud mouth men or anything.  Roll Eyes

Because I think she's obnoxious? I'm not allowed to think of any women as obnoxious? I think you're being a bit more "uppity" than that hefer.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 12:20:08 AM »

I know that. And I was saying that it's not a particularly clever joke, although you apparently think it's amazingly cool. Newsflash: Trump's not Trump because he says things like "oh you're a fat slob, blah blah blah," he's who he is because he's ing rich. You don't exactly get any of his mojo by repeating those lines.

Wow and I really expected the same kind of attention/laughs.  Roll Eyes  Stop being such a bitch.

I love that they were obnoxious and over the top. I admit that. By the way, Trump did address the valid points about bankruptcy. It's not my fault that everyone loved how he launched into an all out hilarious attack on that fat cow.

Please don't think of me as a boy just because you can't take a joke.

an egotistical dumb ass who doesn't deserve money or attention.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Amazing coming from you.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 12:37:19 AM »

Ok, you weren't expecting any laughs AND you weren't serious? Whatever...

I was simply using those lines for you to see the joking that was intended in the situation.

She has gone long enough in being a loud mouth bitch and it was time for someone to shut her up. That's not hypocritical.

Speak up when Rosie opens that huge mouth, please.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 01:04:59 AM »

Neither Rosie nor Trump claimed they were joking. You seem to be claiming it here as seemingly a last-ditch fallback to justify yourself.

Do you enjoy being the only idiot in America failing to realize that Trump completely blew up this situation simply for attention? Trump did this for attention and laughs. He got both.

Joke or not, Trump was justified in shouting that slob's mouth.

Perhaps, but in this case I just don't see how her comments were so objectionable. I mean, it's true that Trump has had multiple affairs and wives.

Thanks for half of the story. Trump never denied his affairs. Trump is attacking Rosie for saying he went bankrupt which apparently is totally false.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies