question for the americans....
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:24:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  question for the americans....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: question for the americans....  (Read 10282 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2006, 10:45:40 PM »

I hope this question really does not require thinking...of course Great Britain. Although i am not british myself, Americans ought to and Must have certain nepotism for UK. I dont know why Canada even exists. They have been good until their master neighbor went to war. Then they started whinning about sending troops which in the end they didnt. Why are they even building an army..they have the United States as their border country with a nuclear shield around them...they better hope the United States dosent roll over one night and crush them..they should be overwhelmed that after all this we would even allow them to exist as a continent. Its interesting...it occurred to me that always the worst Americans end up going to Canada..such as the tories after the revolutionary war, then the Vietnam draft dodgers etc...gays
US is their main trading partner, we keep their economy going...maybe its because they have French in them but thats not the point. Canadas existence is for US exploitation of their natural resources and a place for Americans to enjoy skiing during their leisure time. Again US does not need Canada,Canada needs the US. They better straighten up or will be responsible for their own security...

hahaha

stupidest. post. ever.

See how you like it when we stop providing you with fresh water and oil and then we can talk. Guess who America's main trading partner is too?
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2006, 10:48:27 PM »

I hope this question really does not require thinking...of course Great Britain. Although i am not british myself, Americans ought to and Must have certain nepotism for UK. I dont know why Canada even exists. They have been good until their master neighbor went to war. Then they started whinning about sending troops which in the end they didnt. Why are they even building an army..they have the United States as their border country with a nuclear shield around them...they better hope the United States dosent roll over one night and crush them..they should be overwhelmed that after all this we would even allow them to exist as a continent. Its interesting...it occurred to me that always the worst Americans end up going to Canada..such as the tories after the revolutionary war, then the Vietnam draft dodgers etc...gays
US is their main trading partner, we keep their economy going...maybe its because they have French in them but thats not the point. Canadas existence is for US exploitation of their natural resources and a place for Americans to enjoy skiing during their leisure time. Again US does not need Canada,Canada needs the US. They better straighten up or will be responsible for their own security...

hahaha

stupidest. post. ever.

See how you like it when we stop providing you with fresh water and oil and then we can talk. Guess who America's main trading partner is too?

You'll have to excuse her, shes quite a loony asian girl who goes to my school, she wishes she were Hitler, I'm not joking
theman9235
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: 8.59, S: 9.09

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2006, 10:51:11 PM »

hahaha

stupidest. post. ever.

stop acting like you dont know the main idea...if your ambitious enough you would come to the united states for an education as well
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2006, 10:53:31 PM »

hahaha

stupidest. post. ever.

stop acting like you dont know the main idea...if your ambitious enough you would come to the united states for an education as well

Yeah, from the looks of your post, your education is clearly superior Roll Eyes
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2006, 11:02:43 PM »

What are they going to do...come dashing for Canada's aid?

They could always step up trade with each other and stop trading with the United States.  Somehow I think American citizens would be slightly displeased if all of a sudden they didn't have products made in China, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc.

Have you ever been outside America?  Because I always find that the only people who believe that America "allows" other nations to exist are the same people who probably couldn't even identify most nations on a map, let alone understand the interactions between said nations and America.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2006, 11:05:59 PM »

Don't mind that other texas poster, she's completely crazy, as a Conservative, who yes is in favour of the Iraq war, I know that if a serious global conflict were to arise, Canada (as well as the rest of the Anglosphere) would be our firm allies, Canada is a wonderful and principled place despite our disagreements.
theman9235
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2006, 11:10:30 PM »

you dont even know who i am---who are you
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2006, 11:12:18 PM »

you dont even know who i am---who are you

You are:Jessica Kim, Korean, age 17, Flower Mound High School, senior, absolute crazy who was in my Ap European class with Mr. Johnson as our teacher, you sat in the 3rd desk back, 2 rows from the door, facing opposite me.
theman9235
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2006, 11:14:24 PM »

Don't mind that other texas poster, she's completely crazy, as a Conservative, who yes is in favour of the Iraq war, I know that if a serious global conflict were to arise, Canada (as well as the rest of the Anglosphere) would be our firm allies, Canada is a wonderful and principled place despite our disagreements.

"girl" "she" "her" "my SChool" are you a stalker with unrealistic fantasies??? Thanks for the gender change ...
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2006, 11:18:19 PM »

"girl" "she" "her" "my SChool" are you a stalker with unrealistic fantasies??? Thanks for the gender change ...

missgreendai: "completely crazy" thanks for defining me
missgreendai: i would rather if you didnt mention our knowing eachother
Gwroniaid Gymru: thats too late
Gwroniaid Gymru: i can allow alot of your globophobic comments to go
Gwroniaid Gymru: but youre wrong aobut this one
missgreendai: i would rather if you didnt mention our knowing eachother and lastly--why dont you stay in your area (forum) and i stay in mine (politics)
Gwroniaid Gymru: becfuase youre wrong
missgreendai: then we will never clash
Gwroniaid Gymru: you just need to learn the reality of conservatism worldwide
missgreendai: how about I dont bother you and you dont bother me--we dont know each other
missgreendai: ok deal
theman9235
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2006, 11:29:26 PM »

They could always step up trade with each other and stop trading with the United States.  Somehow I think American citizens would be slightly displeased if all of a sudden they didn't have products made in China, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc.

Have you ever been outside America?  Because I always find that the only people who believe that America "allows" other nations to exist are the same people who probably couldn't even identify most nations on a map, let alone understand the interactions between said nations and America.

yes since most of our "products" are made from Canada...its called outsourcing and China
theman9235
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2006, 11:31:59 PM »

missgreendai: i would rather if you didnt mention our knowing eachother and lastly--why dont you stay in your area (forum) and i stay in mine (politics)
missgreendai: how about I dont bother you and you dont bother me--we dont know each other

whooo your freaky dude...what the F**K and i supposed to call forum police or something...do you do this to other posters why would you make up something  like this...what do you want
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2006, 11:34:23 PM »
« Edited: December 26, 2006, 11:37:57 PM by Gabu »

yes since most of our "products" are made from Canada...its called outsourcing and China

And why would China and other nations keep trading with America if they invaded an allied democratic nation?  You seem to assume that no one would bat an eyelash at America invading Canada.
theman9235
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2006, 11:37:35 PM »

And why would China and other nations keep trading with America if they invaded an allied Democratic nation?  You seem to assume that no one would bat an eyelash at America invading Canada.

before i say anything..i really hope you dont think US is going to really invade Canada and lastly sure we use Canada's natural resources with gratitude
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2006, 11:41:27 PM »

before i say anything..i really hope you dont think US is going to really invade Canada and lastly sure we use Canada's natural resources with gratitude

No... I'm replying to your suggestion that America "allows Canada to exist", as if to say that one day it might decide that it doesn't like Canada's presence and invade it.

Fortunately, the leadership in America doesn't feel the same way.
theman9235
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2006, 11:51:39 PM »

No... I'm replying to your suggestion that America "allows Canada to exist", as if to say that one day it might decide that it doesn't like Canada's presence and invade it.

Fortunately, the leadership in America doesn't feel the same way.

If our lumber deal goes smoothly...its all good
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2006, 11:57:47 PM »

I strongly support unification with Canada, so I'll say Canada.  Also I thought everyone in Canada was nice (even if the women are kinda ugly).  I fit right in in Hamilton, Ontario.

I wouldn't object to reunification with Britain, but that seems pretty unlikely in the foreseeable future.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2006, 11:58:31 PM »

England, although I like where I've been to in Canada (not Quebec--never been there)
GB04

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2006, 12:07:23 AM »

whooo your freaky dude...what the F**K and i supposed to call forum police or something...do you do this to other posters why would you make up something  like this...what do you want

Stop kidding yourself you know you are a female.
theman9235
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2006, 12:10:05 AM »

I dont think anyone reasonable will care...so lets get back to answers
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2006, 12:12:52 AM »

Stop.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2006, 12:14:48 AM »

HAMMERTIME
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2006, 12:32:19 AM »

Lame, but it really made me LOL.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2006, 03:09:52 AM »

Great reason to register an account!
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2006, 03:42:17 AM »

they should be overwhelmed that after all this we would even allow them to exist as a continent.

Canada is a continent?

I thank the United States for this new heightened designation.

sorry, only one glorious nation can be a continent at a time.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies