Do you prefer women who are...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:13:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you prefer women who are...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
considerably thinner than average

roughly average size

overweight

I'm female or gay

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 53

Author Topic: Do you prefer women who are...  (Read 5008 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 12:10:43 AM »

Overweight, but weigh less than me by 30-70 pounds and shorter.  Realize women have much higher body fat percentages than men.  Ideally- a brunette with long, past shoulder length straight hair, cute face, white, 5-6, 180 lbs. 

BARF

You think 5-6, 180 is too heavy for a woman?  Funny, it's not that bad and I see some white women of that height and weight that are still fairly successful with men. 

that is pretty heavy Pat...
Yeah, of course that's quite heavy for someone who is into teenage girls and young boys.

Is everett a fat woman?  Everett, my mother is about 70 years old and has been under 100 pounds her whole life - being slim is not necessarily the sole purview of teenagers.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 12:29:48 AM »

i prefer women over 600 pounds, you know, the one's on jerry springer "special edition" episodes. that way, as soon as i'm in their house, i  can rob their trailer blind, and they can't do sh**, cause they're 600 fuc*ing pounds.

Hehehe
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2006, 03:49:51 AM »

Overweight, but weigh less than me by 30-70 pounds and shorter.  Realize women have much higher body fat percentages than men.  Ideally- a brunette with long, past shoulder length straight hair, cute face, white, 5-6, 180 lbs. 

BARF

You think 5-6, 180 is too heavy for a woman?  Funny, it's not that bad and I see some white women of that height and weight that are still fairly successful with men. 

I've dated quite a few women in that range.  Well, I'm 5-10, 250 and about 23-24% body fat so I really can't be that picky
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2006, 03:53:14 AM »

BARF

I've dated quite a few women in that range.  Well, I'm 5-10, 250 and about 23-24% body fat so I really can't be that picky

5-6 180 would be perfectly fine by me. I don't mind overweight (as long as the woman isn't morbidly obese of course). It also depends on the body type, the girl might have a naturally large frame.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2006, 04:53:19 AM »

5-6 180 would be perfectly fine by me. I don't mind overweight (as long as the woman isn't morbidly obese of course). It also depends on the body type, the girl might have a naturally large frame.

As I said above, 180 lbs. is pretty much clinically obese.  I'm not really sure if people realize how much 180 lbs. is on someone as relatively short as 5'6".
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2006, 05:11:27 AM »

As I said above, 180 lbs. is pretty much clinically obese.  I'm not really sure if people realize how much 180 lbs. is on someone as relatively short as 5'6".
(does a quick calculation... 168cm, 72kgs...) that's definitely overweight but certainly not obese.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2006, 09:27:35 AM »

You could be here, Flyers!  Get the hell out of the USA.

Seriously, if your taste runs to the curveaceous woman, you would find your choices endless here.  Since they stamped out drugs and introduced fast food many thais are getting pudgy, and in any case there is always less competition for the chubby girls than the thin ones. 

Go do accountancy in Singapore, or just come here and teach.  I can get you a $1,000/month job any time you want..  which is equivalent to $1,000/week in the US.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2006, 01:15:47 PM »

BARF

Flyers.... have you ever heard of the Tom Leykis radio program?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2006, 03:37:13 PM »

BARF

No wonder I see what would normally be better looking guys even less successful at dating than me.  It's because they have the mentality they can't date anyone over 140 lbs. and expect a supermodel to just fall in their lap.  It doesn't happen that way.  Funny, I used to be that picky back when I was playing ice hockey in HS, but as I got older (and fatter), my standards lessened in that department. 

Hey, more cute, chunky women for us!  It's funny I actually went to a strip club about 3 mos. ago and exchanged numbers with this skinny blonde stripper who wouldn't leave me alone.  For some reason I no longer enjoy grabbing rib cages.  She kept calling and texting me at work and I would just ignore her (please BRTD, don't have a heart attack).
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2006, 05:27:19 PM »

No wonder I see what would normally be better looking guys even less successful at dating than me.  It's because they have the mentality they can't date anyone over 140 lbs. and expect a supermodel to just fall in their lap.

Dating someone to whom one is not attracted is not 'success', Flyers. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Too each his own, fattie-f****r.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2006, 05:43:23 PM »

Women with curves are so much better. Really skinny girls tend to be flat-chested and have no ass.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2006, 06:28:34 PM »

No wonder I see what would normally be better looking guys even less successful at dating than me.  It's because they have the mentality they can't date anyone over 140 lbs. and expect a supermodel to just fall in their lap.

Dating someone to whom one is not attracted is not 'success', Flyers. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Too each his own, fattie-f****r.

Well, if you call it that then yes.  I'm not that shallow.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2006, 06:29:12 PM »

Women with curves are so much better. Really skinny girls tend to be flat-chested and have no ass.

I agree.  And the stripper I'm referring to needed a boob job.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2006, 04:28:39 AM »

I agree.  And the stripper I'm referring to needed a boob job.

jeezus christ man, go have some fun.  talk about being picky!
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 10:11:44 PM »

i prefer women over 600 pounds, you know, the one's on jerry springer "special edition" episodes. that way, as soon as i'm in their house, i  can rob their trailer blind, and they can't do sh**, cause they're 600 fuc*ing pounds.

Their faces are blocked out, but do they do it for you Nation?  Hot enough, or are you going to need some tissues to clean the keyboard?
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2007, 10:17:18 PM »

Obviously the one on the right gets all the action.  The other three make her look good.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies