Question for jmfcst (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:03:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Question for jmfcst (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for jmfcst  (Read 2876 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: December 26, 2006, 06:04:11 PM »

jmcfst is doing an effective job of trolling you, BRTD (and a lot of others at this forum).  I can see that you are falling for it (much like some fell for opebo's game).
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 10:34:22 PM »

jmcfst is doing an effective job of trolling you, BRTD (and a lot of others at this forum).  I can see that you are falling for it (much like some fell for opebo's game).

I have never played any game.  You don't think jmfcst is really so dumb?

Of course you're playing a game; you've been playing it for at least a year now, maybe longer.

Jmfcst is quite smart.  One of the reasons why I know this is because he's from an area close to where I grew up and everyone I'm ever met from this part of town is quite intelligent, rarely in a "book-smart" kind of way, but in a "common-sense" kind of way.  It's anecdotal, but good enough for me.

The most effective Internet trolls typically fall into two categories and are occasionally a mix of both.  You, opebo, encapsulate both of these categories, so you are a prime example of the "both" category:

1. The troll who says "stupid" things over and over again which then get copied and bandied about the forum by other members to where it almost becomes a lexiconography of its own.
(e.g. opebo's "poors", "intolerants", etc., etc.)

2. The troll who says such "outrageous" things over and over again so that everyone in the forum drops their reasoned conversation merely to discuss what crazy thing the troll has said next.
(e.g. too many opebo examples for me to list here, along with BRTD's homosexual obsession in opebo)

There are variants on these two types (e.g. the troll who invades the forum after everyone tries to stop him with IP bans usually fits the second category, since no one can stop talking about the troll when he appears), but all in all these two categories are essentially the main ones.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 12:10:01 PM »

Sam, I have to disagree with you when you say that JMF is a troll.

My guess is that you are presuming troll=bad.  I enjoy many trolls for their abilities in forum posting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies