NBC News: Saddam to be hanged within 36 hours (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:25:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  NBC News: Saddam to be hanged within 36 hours (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC News: Saddam to be hanged within 36 hours  (Read 6867 times)
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« on: December 29, 2006, 03:47:31 PM »

Me neither. Joe seems to be of the delusion that we are losing the Iraq war. Obviously he actually believes what the reporters are saying.

And most of the government, too.  Who else is there to believe?

Also, if I apparently can't believe what those evil reporters (boohissboohiss) are saying on the subject, whom should I listen to for information instead?  My clairvoyancy isn't exactly up to scratch these days.

Believe the soldiers who are there on the ground who see whats going on every day. I know quite a few who were there and what they've seen compared to what the media says is night & day. Can you actually expect reporters to ever give POSITIVE news?

What kinda positive news do you want? That hospitals and schools are being rebuilt?  That more families have running water and electricity?  That people can go out at night and not worry about getting car-bombed?--no, wait, scratch that one....
Fact of the matter is that they had those things before this war ever started.  Saddam is a sack of crap Hitler-wannabe, but he provided for his people-at most we're working under the 'you break it, you buy it' foreign policy that's costing billions of dollars and thousands of lives. 

Bullsh!t. For certain favored Sunni Arab groups, yes. For the vast bulk of the population, Sunni Kurd and Shi'i Arab alike, not even remotely.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies