Arab networks report Saddam is dead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:54:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Arab networks report Saddam is dead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arab networks report Saddam is dead  (Read 3694 times)
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 29, 2006, 10:28:15 PM »

Our major networks have yet to call this one as it were but what are your thoughts now that it is definitively done?
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 10:41:52 PM »

Actually I think Rumsfeld is at home in a recliner enjoying a drink at the moment, a man his age can enjoy this satisfaction without your stupid media having an orgasm about him.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 11:07:54 PM »

There is speculation that since the execution will be televised by some Arab stations that it may end up on YouTube. I'm not sure what America's reaction to that would be. The war has been so thoroughly santized for the home front.

I don't know, when I stop to think about it, it may actually have a negative effect on some people, I still tihnk after all the beheadings we were informed about, the American people will have little trouble handling this.

Personally I will get keen enjoyment over seeing it, I hope it was a short drop and I get to see his little legs kick in the air as he suffocates.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 11:16:05 PM »

Goerge W. Bush showed him. No one else had better try to kill his daddy.

Not really what it was all about but.... yeah.... he actually did show him.....
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 12:53:19 AM »

Personally I will get keen enjoyment over seeing it, I hope it was a short drop and I get to see his little legs kick in the air as he suffocates.

You sick pervert. Only a sadist would enjoy that. I hope when you die people laugh at you.

I think it was wrong to hang him. I am against capital murder, no matter how heinous the crime. The insurgency will continue tomorrow and Iraqis will still be suffering months and years from now. His death achieved nothing, except make the evil Shiites happy for a little while.

Another thing is, why hanging? Are Iraqis incapable of something less barbaric, like firing squad or lethal injection (not that I condone those, there's just something really medieval about hanging. It has connotations in America that it doesn't have in the rest of the World.)

I'll really take the sadist label, I have no problem with seeing people like him die, but quit being such a whiney baby, the man deserved nothing humane, and had we actually turned him over to Iraqi citizens, he would have been torn limb from limb, so were doing the bastard a favour.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies