TREASON
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:04:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  TREASON
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: TREASON  (Read 2426 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 02:27:45 PM »

oh great, another CARLHAYDEN.

I am completely in favor of open borders if it means more hot Latina women. One plan I'd propose is they can earn citizenship after working 2 years in a strip club.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 02:40:22 PM »

Is that what you must do is to lower yourself to name calling

I know, it's horrible when people resort to

all the other ignorantly moronic liberals that spew such hatred

name calling.  Smash is

you decide to do what liberals do best.

obviously the only one here who would even think

you will always remain a spineless kool laid drinker.

of calling anyone names. 

BdoubleU
Rookie

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 02:46:49 PM »

Give yourself a pat on the back, Habu.  You're great.  Oh how I wish I could be more like thee.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 11:17:25 PM »

Smash 255,

I want you to explain to me how I am the idiot.  Is that what you must do is to lower yourself to name calling as all the other ignorantly moronic liberals that spew such hatred? Instead of truly giving my comments any thought whatsoever, you decide to do what liberals do best.  The truth is that nobody can argue against my post because you all know that it's true.  You can play semantics, try to look and sound intelligent, but you will always remain a spineless kool laid drinker.  You think that Obama is going to even win the democratic nomination and I am the idiot? We shall see.  Can you name me one firm position that Obama has taken on any issue?  Don't give me words either.  I will give it to you, he's a good speaker.  Good for him.  I can only wish I was as smart as someone like you.  How great thou art.

Dobbs,

Thanks for the reply.  It's good to get some feedback that does not involve self-righteous hate-filled bigotry.  Your reference to Hannity was perfect.  I listen to him nearly every day.  He rarely ever calls Bush out on anything, especially the borders.  Our borders should be the central front in the war on terror....how is it possible that Bush can justify fighting a couple wars half way across the planet while leaving our back door wide open? It's ludacris!!!!!! Perhaps not too many on here, but I know the majority in the general population, whether they be democrat, republican, or independent, would agree with my strong desire for our government to do what's right and secure our borders.  Bush once said that, "I wake up mornings trying to think of ways to better protect Americans." How can he expect to be taken even remotely serious when he says that given that he continuously REFUSES to do anything about securing our country's most vulnerable of all areas? Sean Hannity is one of those Bush yes men..........hardly ever will call Bush out on anything.

Oh dear, where should I start...

As gabu pointed out you come here with a post with a bunch of personal attacks towards those liberals who don't agree with you.  I don't have a problem with new members to the board in fact I would like more new members to come here and post.  however, to introduce yourself to the board with a bunch of insults and personal attacks to people who disagree with you is not the way to do it.......

Regarding Obama, did I say he will win the Dem Nomination?  No, he could win the Dem nomination, but I never said he will win the nod.  I have him in my sig because he is who I support for the Dem nomination.  If you actually looked around the board  before lunching a bunch of personal attacks in your first post maybe you would have realized that.

On top of that, you stated you don't know any of Obama's positions on the issues.  I don't exactly get that argument, because he has stated his position on the issues plenty of times.  So either your completley ignorant or you don't pay attention and your attacking someone who does which is a bit silly.  I will go over a few of them for you.

On immigration he favors the Senate plan.  Obama believes that the imigration issue should be dealt with on many fronts.  we need more border agents and need to do more to secure the border, but we also need to do something about those already here to make them more involved in our society.
On iraq Obama believes we need a phased withdrawel plan over the next year or so. 
He is pro-choice
Obama supports Gun control measures
Obama is a supporter of lifting restrictions on stem cell research
Obama favors repealing the tax cuts on the wealthiest Americans.
He favors expanding health care to those who can't afford it
Obama believes we should change our energy policy and focus on getting away from oil, against the drilling in Anwar, believes the $$ should be spent on renewable energy sources.

I could go on naming his positions on the issues, but will stop there for now.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 07:53:45 AM »

For the sake of everyone's sanity, I think this thread should just be deleted before anyone else posts another stupid comment.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 08:22:44 AM »

It's like the forum kooks created a thread all for themselves.  Where's that freedomburns guy and Global Crier?
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »

I can't tell which post is more idiotic.  The idiot that started the thread or Naso the boards resident idiot.
Always Naso
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies