Lieberman in 2000 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:44:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2000 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Lieberman in 2000 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lieberman in 2000  (Read 15122 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: July 01, 2004, 02:45:32 PM »

No, Gore cost Gore Tennessee.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 07:25:47 PM »

wrong, it was offensive to us Democrats who don't like moralistic idiots whining about violence in video games and swearing in music.

What is with far-leftists and their extreme dislike for moral people? Sorry that people like Joe Lieberman actually care what kids see on TV and hear in music. Sorry that people want kids to grow up with a sense of what is right and what is wrong. I don't like Joe Lieberman that much because he has some liberal social views but I thank Joe for having morals.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 01:48:06 PM »

wrong, it was offensive to us Democrats who don't like moralistic idiots whining about violence in video games and swearing in music.

What is with far-leftists and their extreme dislike for moral people? Sorry that people like Joe Lieberman actually care what kids see on TV and hear in music. Sorry that people want kids to grow up with a sense of what is right and what is wrong. I don't like Joe Lieberman that much because he has some liberal social views but I thank Joe for having morals.

You know how I know you go to Catholc school KP...  What public school kid from Northeast Philadelphia would give a crap about what you just said?  

what kid would care? someone with brains. If more kids were religious or had morals, you think kids would be getting in as much trouble as they do these days, Handzus? I'm not understanding your point in saying I know you go to Catholic school. Ok would you like a prize for that? And I'm no parrot of a Catholic teacher. I truely believe in the Catholic faith and its ashame that someone as misguided as you doesn't have faith.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 08:03:37 PM »

You know how I know you go to Catholc school KP...  What public school kid from Northeast Philadelphia would give a crap about what you just said?  

what kid would care? someone with brains. If more kids were religious or had morals, you think kids would be getting in as much trouble as they do these days, Handzus? I'm not understanding your point in saying I know you go to Catholic school. Ok would you like a prize for that? And I'm no parrot of a Catholic teacher. I truely believe in the Catholic faith and its ashame that someone as misguided as you doesn't have faith.

Speaking of local issues affecting Northeast Philadelphia, another issue not brought up enough are VERY young kids some as young as 6th grade walking around, acting thuggish, drinking 40s and even smoking marijuana.  And these kids don't care about anything.  They leave their bottles behind A-Plus stores and one even had the nerve to ask me to buy them Phillies blunts.  Hmm, wonder why???  I'm not trying to be racist here, but most of these kids are white.  KP, don't you think it's funny these issues aren't mentioned in the Northeast Times or the News Gleaner not nearly as much as Section 8?  Food for thought.

Conclusion:  Moral decline in youth is not as much from TV as it is from bad parenting.  I find that at times the kids who are more repressed at home tend to find these bad groups very quickly.      

Handzus, this is one of those EXTREMELY rare events when I totally agree with you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies