Lieberman stabs Landreiu in the back (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:23:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Lieberman stabs Landreiu in the back (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lieberman stabs Landreiu in the back  (Read 5767 times)
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« on: January 16, 2007, 09:55:17 PM »

Man this guy really ticks me off.  What does he have to gain by sheilding Bush?  I don't understand him at all.  As for killing Landrieu's chances, I think they were already dead.  Unless she can convince 200,000 people to move back to Louisiana she's done for.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 01:32:35 AM »

i have a feeling that most Louisianans KNOW the administration's Katrina response was bungled and don't need Joe Lieberman to tell them that. Call me naive, but how exactly does this cripple Landreiu's chances?

I agree.  Her chances were crippled when she lost 200,000 voters from her base.  No amount of Congressional investigation will save her.  Louisiana is going to be a much redder state from now on.  Although, Brangelina and crew just bought a mansion in the French Quarter so who knows, it could be the next Hollywood hotspot to raise a family!  Hmm, a Southern town with a reputation for flashing and boozing.  Sounds perfect for a certain wahsed up pop princess from the South with a penchant for partying.  It'll be a celebrity kids playgroup!  lol.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies