Sununu has a 100% rating from the Club For Growth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:57:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sununu has a 100% rating from the Club For Growth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sununu has a 100% rating from the Club For Growth  (Read 3160 times)
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

« on: January 18, 2007, 06:30:42 PM »

Well, two Democrats (Steven Marchand and Katrina Swett) have already declared to challenge Sununu, and 2-3 others (Gary Hirshberg, Dave Gottesman and Jeanne Shaheen) are seriously considering and will announce decisions in the next few weeks.

Sununu will have a very tough race on his hands in 2008.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 07:05:34 PM »

I love how Democrats automatically think he's going to lose because of 2006. -_-

Ummm....where did anybody say that? Love how you have to make stuff up.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 07:38:41 PM »

I really don't mind the guy, though I get the feeling he's gonna be the next Santorum.

Sununu is nowhere near as offensive and extreme as Santorum, but they are alike in the fact that are both are pretty well to the right of their respective states.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 07:40:09 PM »

I'm not sure that negative advertisements featuring a foreboding announcer saying "John Sununu received a 100% rating from the extremist Club for Growth ..." will play very well in New Hampshire, or any other state really.

I totally agree. This was much of the Republicans' strategy in 2006, tying Democratic candidates to progressive groups like Moveon.org or Democratic politicians like Howard Dean and Nancy Pelosi.......and people for the most part don't understand or don't care. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies