Italian election maps? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:22:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Italian election maps? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Italian election maps?  (Read 20262 times)
W in 2004
Rookie

« on: July 13, 2004, 01:55:43 PM »
« edited: July 13, 2004, 01:56:22 PM by free market capitalist »

This is from the 2001 election. House of Freedoms is right-wing and Olive Tree is left-wing. I'm not sure what the Valle d'Aosta List is. I know in Valle d’Aosta they speak French, so it might be some sort of French nationalist party.

Siete un Italiano?

Very interesting.  Thank-you NYGOP.  I have relatives who live in Switzerland.  Some towns that I like that are in Switzerland and Italy are Lugano, Bellinzona, Zurich, Milano, Como, Locarno, and San Bernardino.
W in 2004
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 02:34:18 PM »

This is from the 2001 election. House of Freedoms is right-wing and Olive Tree is left-wing. I'm not sure what the Valle d'Aosta List is. I know in Valle d’Aosta they speak French, so it might be some sort of French nationalist party.

Siete un Italiano?

Some towns that I like that are in Switzerland and Italy are Lugano, Bellinzona, Zurich, Milano, Como, Locarno, and San Bernardino.

Lugano - very, very nice Swiss city.

Hey Keystone Phil, have you been to Switzerland or Italy?  I consider them to be the two best countries after the United States.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies