question for the democrats (re: chris dodd) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:50:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  question for the democrats (re: chris dodd) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: what 'choice' is dodd for you in the dem primary?
1st choice

2nd choice

3rd choice

4th choice

5th or lower

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: question for the democrats (re: chris dodd)  (Read 2357 times)
Deano963

« on: April 01, 2007, 12:16:51 PM »

im curious as to why most democrats laugh at chris dodd.  he seems like a standard liberal.  and he has loads of experience.  what is the problem with him?

What are you talking about? I've never heard of any Democrats or talked to any Democrats who laugh at Chris Dodd. Could you give some examples? I think you might be confusing him with Joe Biden, who deserves every bit of ridicule he recieves.

In fact, the only preson I can ever recall on this forum poking fun at Chris Dodd in some way is you.
Deano963

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 06:20:18 PM »

im curious as to why most democrats laugh at chris dodd.  he seems like a standard liberal.  and he has loads of experience.  what is the problem with him?

What are you talking about? I've never heard of any Democrats or talked to any Democrats who laugh at Chris Dodd. Could you give some examples? I think you might be confusing him with Joe Biden, who deserves every bit of ridicule he recieves.

In fact, the only preson I can ever recall on this forum poking fun at Chris Dodd in some way is you.

i support dodd (at least for the dem nomination), so how could i be poking fun at him.

You said that he would raise only $100 dollars for the 1st quarter - that's probably only the dig at him I have ever seen on here. That's obviously poking fun seeing as how he is expected to raise $7 - $9 million.

when i say democrats 'laugh' at him, i mean they laugh at his running for president.  they like him as a senator.

Umm....yeh, that's exactly what I thought you meant. That dosen't change anything I said - I still haven't ever heard any Democrats laughing at his candidacy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies