polling archive for early primary states?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:16:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  polling archive for early primary states?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: polling archive for early primary states?  (Read 1315 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 30, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »

Is there any website that has an archive of '08 primary polls for IA, NV, NH, and SC for both parties?  I know that you can find such things for *national* polls in Wikipedia, and also at pollingreport.com.  I believe the latter also has state polls, but they're behind a subscription firewall.

Anyway, if no such website already exists, I suggest we start a thread in this forum in which we archive every '08 primary/caucus poll from those four states.  We can still have separate threads for each individual poll if people want to discuss a particular poll, but it would be incredibly convenient to have one place to look in order to find *all* Iowa polls, *all* New Hampshire polls, etc.

What do you think?  I'd be willing to take ownership of this, at least for the next few months (I can't promise to keep it up for the next year), unless someone else wants to do it.  Or if anyone else has some alternative suggestions for how this work, or anyone knows of a website that already does this, I'd love to hear (er, read) about it.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 10:31:30 AM »

Is there any website that has an archive of '08 primary polls for IA, NV, NH, and SC for both parties?  I know that you can find such things for *national* polls in Wikipedia, and also at pollingreport.com.  I believe the latter also has state polls, but they're behind a subscription firewall.

I hope we are the early birds on this forum and I try to put in as many polls as I find over the next 1.5 years Wink
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies