Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 20, 2014, 06:05:22 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
| | |-+  Question for Kerry voters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Was your vote more so Pro-Kerry or Anti-Bush
Pro-Kerry   -5 (11.1%)
Anti-Bush   -40 (88.9%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: Question for Kerry voters  (Read 13752 times)
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

View Profile WWW
« on: February 03, 2007, 10:48:02 pm »
Ignore

If both of these apply to you, pick the one that influenced your decision more.

This is merely a polite notice.

G - I - U - L - I - A - N - I

Thank you.
Grad Students are the Worst
Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 11:29:31 pm »
Ignore

My vote did not exist, but it would have been much more anti-Bush than pro-Kerry.

n/c
Gabu
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 01:58:49 am »
Ignore

I honestly did like John Kerry, but I also would have supported just about anyone at all in 2004, so I'm not really sure which it is.

"To me, 'underground' sounds like subway trains.  That's the only sound I associate with 'underground'." - Everett
nclib
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 11:28:46 pm »
Ignore

I liked Kerry perhaps more than most Democrats do, but I still didn't like him as much as I detested Bush.

[George W. Bush] has shattered the myth of white supremacy once and for all. -- Congressman Charles Rangel (D-NY)

"George Bush supports abstinence. Lucky Laura."
- sign seen at the March for Women's Lives, 4/25/04

Bacon King
Moderators
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 07:33:43 am »
Ignore

My vote did not exist, but it would have been much more anti-Bush than pro-Kerry.
^^^^^^^
Same here. Though I would probably have voted for Badnarik since Georgia was sure to go for Bush anyway.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.
Harry
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 09:58:07 pm »
Ignore

pro-Kerry.

It's always darkest before the dawn.
bullmoose88
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 10:26:29 pm »
Ignore

Anti-Bush

A Socially Liberal, Fiscally Conservative NE Republican with some Left-Libertarian/3rd Way Leanings. Simply, a Rockefeller Republican.

According to one poster, I represent a...

Dying bread of Americans.
Smash255
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 02:29:00 am »
Ignore

I liked Kerry, but a dirty sock would have gotten my vote if it ran against Bush

Snowguy716
snowguy716
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -8.52

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 12:47:06 pm »
Ignore

Hey. you're right.  A dirty sock would be better.  It might stink and it might not have brain function.. but it would actually help in an emergency (keep your foot warm, ward off animals with its stench, etc.).

I liked Kerry, but not as much as I detest Bush.

"Above and beyond the question of how to grow the economy there is a legitimate concern about how to grow the quality of our lives."
-Paul Wellstone

Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
Mr.Phips
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 09:57:51 pm »
Ignore

Anti-Bush

You gotta be kidding me bullmoose, I don't see you ever voting for Kerry.  You even said that you would vote for Mike Fitzpatrick.
Nym90
nym90
Modadmin
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 11:39:10 pm »
Ignore

Both of course, but I'd say more anti-Bush. Kerry wasn't my first choice for the nomination, but he would've been a good President.

Which is pretty normal; most elections are fundamentally a referendum on the incumbent much more than they are on the challenger.
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2007, 08:07:59 pm »
Ignore

I liked Kerry but honestly, my vote was more anti-Bush.
Smash255
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 04:06:46 am »
Ignore

Anti-Bush

You gotta be kidding me bullmoose, I don't see you ever voting for Kerry.  You even said that you would vote for Mike Fitzpatrick.

You really should see more of Moose's posts.  Moose is a socially liberal rockefller type Republican, not the Bush crowd.  I think  if you would look into his posts on Bush you would get a clear picture, I think total failure as a President is the nicest thing he has said about Bush.  Probably the nicest thing I have said too Smiley

bullmoose88
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 05:42:03 pm »
Ignore

Anti-Bush

You really should see more of Moose's posts.  Moose is a socially liberal rockefller type Republican, not the Bush crowd.  I think  if you would look into his posts on Bush you would get a clear picture, I think total failure as a President is the nicest thing he has said about Bush.  Probably the nicest thing I have said too Smiley

Smash's got it right.

I like Mike Fitzpatrick. Well I grew to like him...You might find a post or two on the boards here when Greenwood spontaneously retired...I feared that Fitz would be too conservative (and too lockstep with the Harry Fawkes Bucks Co. Machine)

Fitz wasn't too conservative...stem cells...yeah...but as long as that pile of excrement sits in the white house...one vote switch wouldnt have mattered. Fitz has a good record while running my county...and did a pretty decent job in congress. Thanks to the moron and other stupid fcuks in the congreesional republican party...wasn't meant to be.

Murphy hasn't sh**t the bed yet...but I still lean Republican in 08 for congress...especially if Fitz or Greenwood (please jim...come back) decide to fight back.

Edit: If you look at most of my posts you'd get the gist that I'm not your standard Republican...I dare say, the Republicans on this board dislike my politics more than the Democrats do...(generically speaking of course)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 05:43:47 pm by bullmoose88 »Logged

A Socially Liberal, Fiscally Conservative NE Republican with some Left-Libertarian/3rd Way Leanings. Simply, a Rockefeller Republican.

bullmoose88
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 11:35:26 pm »
Ignore

...I must have killed the thread.

My apologies.

Chesco ABB
United States

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 09:00:25 pm »
Ignore

Well, I was looking for an alternative to Bush's general suckiness, but I actually grew to like Kerry and thought he would make a pretty good president. I wasn't too enamored of his campaign style, though.

Proud Democrat since 2008.
Obama si, Fenty no.
Jozy Altidore=real American. Giuseppe Rossi=fake American
Your Cynical GM
Dr. Cynic
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 12:35:52 am »
Ignore

Well, since I wasn't able to vote, it wouldn't have mattered. Still in all, I would've voted for just about any Democrat over Dubya... I just don't like the man on a personal level. I was much more anti-Bush than pro-Kerry.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout