Aaron Russo
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:06:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Aaron Russo
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Aaron Russo  (Read 578 times)
Governor PiT
Robert Stark
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -0.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 05, 2007, 04:38:17 PM »

Aaron Russo will be in NH to campaign for Ron Paul.

I have thought it through and his best shot would be the House. The Presidency would be a long shot and at most he could get up to 12% He could actually win a House Seat with a vulnerable incumbant. I would suggest New Hampshire because it is a small state with libertarain leanings, and Russo is already wll known among the Free-State Project:

He will proably be in NH to campaign for Ron Paul, so why not "kill to birds with one stone?" In last falls election both of NH's Republican Representitive lost to Dems. Running as a Republican may be his best shot, since as a 3rd party candidacy would be a long shot.

adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 05:44:22 PM »

Aaron Russo? 12% in a presidential election? Hell, I would be shocked to see him break 10% in ANY election. The guy is just an outright, conspiracy loon. No voting populace in their right mind would elect him to office.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies