Isn't Harry needed elsewhere?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:36:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Isn't Harry needed elsewhere?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Isn't Harry needed elsewhere?  (Read 955 times)
M

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 08, 2004, 01:07:19 AM »

I have always been a big fan of the Election What-ifs board at this forum. There have been some mighty fine pieces over there, including a few bits I authored myself. But the best thing that ever came out of that subforum was this:

Manifest Destiny:
[url]http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=15;action=display;threadid=2031[url]

Manifest Destiny. A timeline that starts with Polk and has continued already nearly to the present day, and ought to keep going into the future. A timeline where half the world is in the United States, and the rest will be there before long. Truly, great credit goes to Harry for this remarkable masterpiece!

But lately, an alarming fact has come to my attention. Work on the timeline has slowed to a standstill. Harry's fans have expressed rightful disappointment at the slow rate of progress, and part of what may be to blame is his Senate career. I urge you to vote against Harry's continuing senate ambitions, because in the offtime I expect him to really get going on continuing the TL. I undersatnd many of us Atlasians will appear in the upcoming chapters. Let us hasten that day's arrival.

M '04, show them the door!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies