BBC World reported at 4:57 PM that WTC7 had collapsed, 23 minutes before it did.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:30:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BBC World reported at 4:57 PM that WTC7 had collapsed, 23 minutes before it did.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: BBC World reported at 4:57 PM that WTC7 had collapsed, 23 minutes before it did.  (Read 2860 times)
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 27, 2007, 08:29:43 AM »

On September 11th 2001, BBC World reported at 4:57pm Eastern Time that the Salomon Brothers Building (more commonly known as WTC7 or World Trade Building 7) had collapsed.

This even made the 5pm EST headlines. What is bizarre is that the building did not actually collapse until 5:20pm EST.

9/11 was unusual enough without BBC World being able to foretell the destiny of WTC 7.

What is even stranger, is that the women reporter is telling the world that the building had collapsed when you can see it in the background over her left shoulder!

Then at 5:15pm EST, just five minutes before the building did actually collapse, her live connection from New York to London mysteriously fails.

So the question is, how did the BBC learn that WTC7 collapsed 23 minutes before it actually did?

Building Seven was 47 storys, modern in design with structural steel throughout, yet symmetrically collapsed in 6.5 seconds. Was someone leaking information out of turn? Is this the smoking gun where the coordination broke down?

Never before or since has a steel framed skyscraper collapsed due to fire. Most people who find out about WTC7, believe it was brought down by a controlled demolition, even demolition experts agree on this.  This is the smoking gun.

Thanks to 9/11 Blogger for this video link.
http://www.911blogger.com/node/6458

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/260207building7.htm

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=BBC+wtc+7+Salomon

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5661808404862296083&q=BBC+wtc+7+Salomon

Google video DIVX AVI copy downloaded before it was taken down (183 MB):
http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.html?info_hash=bd83725eb328a0f6e8a6ae0b9b21c558235331e8

http://carcinogen.gnn.tv/blogs/21928/BBC_Reports_WTC_7_Collapse_20_Minutes_Before_it_Falls

Take action on this story and request that the BBC explain how they made this magic premonition.  You can email them here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/help/3281777.stm

Thanks,
fb

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 08:53:48 AM »
« Edited: February 28, 2007, 05:54:18 AM by Rock Strongo (aka Lance Uppercut) »

CONSPIRACY!!!

Jewish Communazis (in league with the IRS and the Federal Reserve) blew the WTC up!
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 08:53:54 AM »

Maybe they got confused about what building was which, could easily happen.

What he said. The notion that this reporting error is part of some sort of conspiracy is just plain dumb. For one thing there's no reason to include BBC in such a plot - they'd report it anyways, they're the news, that's what they do!
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 08:56:38 AM »

Wow, a reporter getting unconfirmed facts wrong on live TV?  Who would have ever guessed.  Roll Eyes
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 09:02:48 AM »

Wow, a reporter getting unconfirmed facts wrong on live TV?  Who would have ever guessed.  Roll Eyes
Everyone besides the conspiracy type loons.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 12:46:46 PM »

Are you claiming the BBC are responsible for the 9/11 attacks?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 01:43:46 PM »

Um, I thought that 9/11 was a gigantic conspiracy by the American government.  Why would they let the BBC in on it?  Were they just dying to tell someone?
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 01:44:27 PM »

Um, I thought that 9/11 was a gigantic conspiracy by the American government.  Why would they let the BBC in on it?  Were they just dying to tell someone?
Put down the bong.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 01:55:51 PM »

Clearly the BBC secretly runs the American government.  This is the proof.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 02:19:19 PM »

Of all the 9/11 conspiracies that are floating around, this is clearly the most inane so far.  Whoever wrote this piece clearly forgot that if the BBC ever came across information that might make the US government look bad in some way, they wouldn't hesitate to run with it.  To suggest that they might actually be in on it is just too much.

These conspiracy nuts need something better to do with their lives.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 08:49:26 AM »

More on this.  CNN and BBC Channel 24 (UK domestic) were also magically able to predict that WTC would collapse.  They didn't know it would look EXACTLY like a controlled demolition, though.

www.911truth.org/911truthmedia/Video/BBC-WTC7.wmv

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20070228173157804

fb
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 09:05:39 AM »

Keep trying.  You might convince "one" person. 
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 09:28:37 AM »

More on this.  CNN and BBC Channel 24 (UK domestic) were also magically able to predict that WTC would collapse.  They didn't know it would look EXACTLY like a controlled demolition, though.

fb

I knew it! There was a large conspiracy of media empires with the goal of creating an event which would guarantee phantastic TV ratings! It was like in that Bond movie... what was its title? Yesterday Never Lives? Tomorrow Always Sucks? Wink
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 12:53:38 PM »

Put down the bong.

LOL, literally.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 12:56:04 PM »

There were numerous inaccurate reports on 9/11, including a bombing near the State Department.  I was actually listening for explosions. Smiley
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 12:58:59 PM »
« Edited: March 01, 2007, 01:00:52 PM by SoFA Gabu »

fb

So the entire staff of both CNN and the BBC were in on it?  Did the White House just feel like telling them about it because they couldn't bear having no one know about their plot?  Why would the White House not at least tell FOX News as well, who are openly sympathetic towards them?

God knows that if I were orchestrating the biggest conspiracy in human history, I sure as heck would tell every single person I could about it.  Never mind the fact that even with the ridiculously small amount of people who knew about Watergate, they still couldn't keep everyone involved from spilling the beans.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 04:58:15 PM »

If the 9/11 attacks were planned by the US government, and considering that Bush was President at the time, how did they actually work as planned?
Silent Hunter
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 05:00:14 PM »

There were numerous inaccurate reports on 9/11, including a bombing near the State Department.  I was actually listening for explosions. Smiley

I didn't realise that that didn't happen until now.

At these times, mistakes are made. People thought initially there were seven bombings on 7/7. Turned out that people had reported the same explosion from multiple stations.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 05:22:09 PM »

At these times, mistakes are made. People thought initially there were seven bombings on 7/7. Turned out that people had reported the same explosion from multiple stations.

I heard this report while driving in western Alexandria, VA and then heard a low rumbling just after.  I thought it was a bomb and then said to myself, "J. J. you are just being paranoid."

The rumbling was the Pentagon wall collapsing.  I wasn't being that paranoid after all. Smiley
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 07:53:33 AM »

I heard this report while driving in western Alexandria, VA and then heard a low rumbling just after.  I thought it was a bomb and then said to myself, "J. J. you are just being paranoid."

The rumbling was the Pentagon wall collapsing.  I wasn't being that paranoid after all. Smiley

Yup, plus the reports of additional planes missing from the sky at the time.  Before all was said and done, the radio stations were reporting 5 planes had disappeared and were being used in attacks.  Fortunately, only 3 planes had actually been used.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 10:21:31 AM »

There were numerous inaccurate reports on 9/11

Yeah, I was just thinking that if he thought the BBC was bad, he shoulda been watching the FOX news channel.  About every five minutes they'd "break in" to the "breaking news story" with an even more "breaking" report on how many survivors had been found.  FOX news channel has just learned that a group of sixteen, no, wait, seventeen survivors just--  That sort of thing.  Like every five minutes.  Now don't get me wrong, since I'm a big fan of FNC.  I like having my editorial and news all mixed in together like that.  You get your straight news and your commentary all in one place, all at one time, without even having to turn the page, and I usually don't mind forgoing accuracy in favor of the sheer entertainment value of Fox's sensationalistic coverage.  But it was just too much on that day.  I had to switch to PBS and get Jim Lehrer's take.  Actually, I'd have done that anyway, but it doesn't come on till 5:00.  By then I had figured out from radio, internet, CSPAN, and other sources that FOX was really stretching it.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 11:09:51 AM »

There were numerous inaccurate reports on 9/11

Yeah, I was just thinking that if he thought the BBC was bad, he shoulda been watching the FOX news channel.  About every five minutes they'd "break in" to the "breaking news story" with an even more "breaking" report on how many survivors had been found.  FOX news channel has just learned that a group of sixteen, no, wait, seventeen survivors just--  That sort of thing.  Like every five minutes.  Now don't get me wrong, since I'm a big fan of FNC.  I like having my editorial and news all mixed in together like that.  You get your straight news and your commentary all in one place, all at one time, without even having to turn the page, and I usually don't mind forgoing accuracy in favor of the sheer entertainment value of Fox's sensationalistic coverage.  But it was just too much on that day.  I had to switch to PBS and get Jim Lehrer's take.  Actually, I'd have done that anyway, but it doesn't come on till 5:00.  By then I had figured out from radio, internet, CSPAN, and other sources that FOX was really stretching it.

I was at work, so I missed most of that.  However, the radio was no better.  My music station turned into the DJ trying to relay the news as he received it.  He wasn't qualified and/or ready for such a news event, so he was constantly having to update/correct his prior statements.
Citizen James
James42

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -2.78

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2007, 01:59:40 PM »
« Edited: March 02, 2007, 02:01:59 PM by Citizen James »

Yup, plus the reports of additional planes missing from the sky at the time.  Before all was said and done, the radio stations were reporting 5 planes had disappeared and were being used in attacks.  Fortunately, only 3 planes had actually been used.

Wouldn't that be 4 planes missing.  Thanks to the heroic efforts of the passenger rebellion flight 93 never reached it's target, but it was still a fourth plane lost.

(or is this another conspiracy? Tongue)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2007, 02:27:37 PM »

Wouldn't that be 4 planes missing.  Thanks to the heroic efforts of the passenger rebellion flight 93 never reached it's target, but it was still a fourth plane lost.

(or is this another conspiracy? Tongue)

Yup, sorry, I hit the wrong key.  It was 4 planes that were used.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 02:34:09 PM »

I'm interested to hear what freedomburns has to say about all of these questions that have been raised. Tongue
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies