European Football Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:42:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  European Football Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: European Football Thread  (Read 48429 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: March 25, 2007, 12:09:39 PM »

Scotland will qualify... so might Northern Ireland (if Spain continue to fluff it in their group)... but i dont see England pipping either Russia or Croatia, not under MaClaren, he was noone's pick to replace Sven, just a compromise and to be honest thats only part of the problem, the entire FA is in need of an overhaul... on the plus side failure to qualify will open the door for Wenger. 
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 05:21:10 PM »

England is going to fail to qualify. Sweden on the other hand is looking very good. I'm rooting for Northern Ireland to come with us! Or maybe Denmark. Just as long as Spain gets knocked out, I'll be happy. Too bad they won their last game against Denmark.

I'd agree Sweden are flying at the moment, well clear at the top of their group... I'd like to see N.Ireland qualify though, and Spain's form is simply bizzare when you consider the players they have avalible, more so than England IMHO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies