StatesRights vs BRTD (in MN) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:13:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  StatesRights vs BRTD (in MN) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: For Senate
States/States

States/BRTD

BRTD/States

BRTD/BRTD

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: StatesRights vs BRTD (in MN)  (Read 3833 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: April 08, 2007, 02:24:17 PM »

No offense to States, but he would get slaughtered here.  BRTD would do much better than you all think, especially in the metro area and the north.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 06:42:01 PM »

Most of rural Minnesota would support BRTD.  His anti-suburb rhetoric would get people fired up enough alone to get people out voting in full force.  I predict that Duluth would go 70% to 25% for BRTD.  The north in general would go about 60% for BRTD to 35% for States.

The suburbs would probably be about 50-45 for States while the south would be more like 45-45 with a strong independent running and the west would be 50-45 for BRTD.  Hennipen and Ramsey would go 55-40 for BRTD.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:58:55 PM »

No, the 'burbs would vote more on traditional Dem/Rep lines.  It would go something like this:  (please excuse the potty mouth)

Joe Nascar Dad:  "I like this guy.  He's kind of fascist, but just a little bit, and he wont' raise my taxes, and he doesn't like change or different people."

Sally Soccer Mom:  "Oh, honey... did you hear there's a Bruggel's Bagels going in over at Lakedale mall?  Oh, I just can't wait!  I LOVE bagels... oh Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.. I'm gonna get sooooooooooo fat!"

Joe Nascar Dad:  "Damn jews tried to screw me out of $5 today down at the mini-mart.. damn illegals... somebody oughta throw 'em in jail."

Sally Soccer Mom:  "Honey.. could you pick up the kids tomorrow afternoon at curling practice.. Joan and I are gonna head down to Jo-Ann Fabrics and compare patterns for our new quilts that we'll be doing with the Lutheran Ladies' Quilting club."

Joe Nascar Dad:  "Alright, but those damn Japs and Somalis and their driving.. it'll probly take me a good half hour to get there from work.  Hey Sally, come look at this, they're debating on the news."

Sally Soccer Mom:  "Oh yaaaaaaa!  I heard about them.. ya know.. I'm just not real sure who I'm gonna vote fer yet!  That BRTD doesn't have too gooda morals and he'll prolly just give the liberals up north what they want, but that other guy just seems too darned mean.  I wish Barbara Carlson was running!"

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies