StatesRights vs BRTD (in MN) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:47:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  StatesRights vs BRTD (in MN) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: For Senate
States/States

States/BRTD

BRTD/States

BRTD/BRTD

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: StatesRights vs BRTD (in MN)  (Read 3802 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: April 03, 2007, 08:26:18 AM »

I doubt States would do well in Minnesota, but yeah, expect Independence to win quite a few counties.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 08:28:49 AM »

This map is, of course, of a 37 I - 34 R - 28 D result when we need something more like 37 I - 34 D - 28 R, but it'll do for now.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 04:36:16 PM »

Jesse's support was rather metro-based, so I took Lewis' numbers and extrapolated from the 2006 results where support for the IP was more spread out. This is what I got:

In 2006, Independence won just 6% of the vote. Hard to draw conclusions based on that.

One might use 2002... except that in 2002, the Independence candidate simply won the area he once represented in Congress as a Democrat...
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 05:08:12 AM »

Jesse's support was rather metro-based, so I took Lewis' numbers and extrapolated from the 2006 results where support for the IP was more spread out. This is what I got:

In 2006, Independence won just 6% of the vote. Hard to draw conclusions based on that.

One might use 2002... except that in 2002, the Independence candidate simply won the area he once represented in Congress as a Democrat...

That's why I didn't. 2006 is the best we'll get.

Since my county was in the IP candidate's former congressional district, he caused the DFL candidate to come in third here Sad
Although we could assume that Penny is the Independence candidate in this race as well. Grin
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 02:45:15 PM »

Did everyone forget to read the full title? It says in MN!! I think people let their personal opinion bias their vote in this case. Also, the poll says nothing about the Independence Party.
It did mention Minnesota, therefore strongly implying that an Independence candidate would run.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »

Did everyone forget to read the full title? It says in MN!! I think people let their personal opinion bias their vote in this case. Also, the poll says nothing about the Independence Party.
It did mention Minnesota, therefore strongly implying that an Independence candidate would run.

In real life that would happen, but it wasn't one of the poll choices.
I know. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies