msg 2 4um frm everett
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:34:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  msg 2 4um frm everett
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: msg 2 4um frm everett  (Read 1385 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 01, 2007, 10:40:31 PM »

hey guys my boyfriend Everett told me that she's going to need some time away from the computer to concentrate on his life and where she is going to go w/it and stuff so don't call her or anything he's busy see you guys bye
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 10:42:14 PM »

WHERE ARE THE CHICKS

I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE BABES
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 10:48:25 PM »

Stop being inconsistent. Everyone knows Everett is a girl. Try again.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 10:49:20 PM »

Stop being inconsistent. Everyone knows Everett is a girl. Try again.

Huh? whats the problem buddy are we going to have ourselves in a scenery Huh?
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 10:50:33 PM »

You put both "He" and "she" when referring to the same person.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 10:51:11 PM »

You put both "He" and "she" when referring to the same person.

proof it buddy or walk the plank over the line
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 10:52:42 PM »

hey guys my boyfriend Everett told me that she's going to need some time away from the computer to concentrate on his life and where she is going to go w/it and stuff so don't call her or anything he's busy see you guys bye
Here is the quoted message with relevant parts bolded.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 10:55:39 PM »

OVER THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 10:57:54 PM »

Oh wow walking over the line. I'm soooooooooo scared. NOT.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 11:01:46 PM »

you think your bees knees hacking message boards pointing at the genders but your not so tough hackin the board to get the text effects im reporting you to leip now THAT is over the line buddy thanks for playin
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 11:03:37 PM »

you think your bees knees hacking message boards pointing at the genders but your not so tough hackin the board to get the text effects im reporting you to leip now THAT is over the line buddy thanks for playin
Gee I pointed out inconsistencies in the word choices you used to mention someone's gender oh wow what a big act of rulebreaking.... Not.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 11:05:16 PM »

Gee I pointed out inconsistencies in the word choices you used to mention someone's gender oh wow what a big act of rulebreaking.... Not.

more like not not
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 11:07:29 PM »

Even on the most fascist of message boards like GameFAQs or Alternatehistory.com the mods would NEVER think of punishing someone for pointing out stuff like I did. On a board which compared to most is loose like Atlas expect the mods to not even care. Try again.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 11:13:32 PM »

Even on the most fascist of message boards like GameFAQs or Alternatehistory.com the mods would NEVER think of punishing someone for pointing out stuff like I did. On a board which compared to most is loose like Atlas expect the mods to not even care. Try again.

yeah like hackin the boards no big deal maybe where your from but where i come from we got a word for that leip and i are pretty tight i should expect for any second now you'll be hidin ur tail beggin for forgiveness but when you break the trust your out thats it buddy grow up and face your punishment music
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 11:14:44 PM »

yeah like hackin the boards no big deal maybe where your from but where i come from we got a word for that leip and i are pretty tight i should expect for any second now you'll be hidin ur tail beggin for forgiveness but when you break the trust your out thats it buddy grow up and face your punishment music
How is it hacking the board to use various formatting tags which are still enabled despite NOT being visible?
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 11:16:57 PM »

How is it hacking the board to use various formatting tags which are still enabled despite NOT being visible?

listen i don't wanna embarass you on the internet but maybe you outta check out the rules before you try anything funny again
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 11:17:42 PM »

listen i don't wanna embarass you on the internet but maybe you outta check out the rules before you try anything funny again
I'm not violating any rules here. Try again.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 11:24:50 PM »

christ its like talking to a circle you didn't even read the rules prolly never heard of such a thing where your from and like you even know who everett is ever think of maybe taking a walk outside where teh real buffalo roam Huh
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2007, 11:27:07 PM »

christ its like talking to a circle you didn't even read the rules prolly never heard of such a thing where your from and like you even know who everett is ever think of maybe taking a walk outside where teh real buffalo roam Huh
1 So what? I'm off in my own wold a good chunk of the time.
2 The east coast is more prone to social engineering and excess legislation than the west coast so yes I know about rules. Try again
3 She's a libertarian who posts on Atlas
4 No. I do not wish to get buffalo sh**t on my shoes.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2007, 11:30:40 PM »

1 So what? I'm off in my own wold a good chunk of the time.
2 The east coast is more prone to social engineering and excess legislation than the west coast so yes I know about rules. Try again
3 She's a libertarian who posts on Atlas
4 No. I do not wish to get buffalo sh**t on my shoes.
1 you outta get that checked out
2 wtf?Huh? seriously are you on any diet or exercise
3. he's not a librarian go to hell that's a terrible thing to say about my gf
4 maybe youd get crap on your shoes but at least youd remember what smelling crap is like and maybe be able to point at it and say hay guys this is crap i know what crap is ive seen this before this is clearly crap
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 11:31:46 PM »

1 Meh. I'm functional unlike you
2 The hell?
3 ... wow. So much fail in one post. You say "He's" then call Everett your GF.
4 Put down the bong, Tik this is an intervention.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2007, 11:35:30 PM »

2 The hell?

hey heads up im lawyering you for your accusations might wanna take a look outside you wont be seein it much longer but thats prolly ok for you and besides a forgot they outlawed the sky in nj a long time ago see ya later buddy peace
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2007, 11:36:29 PM »

2 The hell?

hey heads up im lawyering you for your accusations might wanna take a look outside you wont be seein it much longer but thats prolly ok for you and besides a forgot they outlawed the sky in nj a long time ago see ya later buddy peace
WTF, mate? How do you lawyer up someone for pointing out errors in a post? Also I'm not really from NJ I just keep this avatar up because I can. Enjoy your life of being more delusional than me on my worst days.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2007, 11:52:01 PM »

wow, this is the most retarded thread that's ever been on this forum.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2007, 12:04:13 AM »

Mr.Speaker, when a young woman graduates from college and starts looking for a job, she is likely to have a frustrating and even demeaning experience ahead of her. If she walks into an office for an interview, the first question she will be asked is, "Do you type?''

There is a calculated system of prejudice that lies unspoken behind that question. Why is it acceptable for women to be secretaries, librarians, and teachers, but totally unacceptable for them to be managers, administrators, doctors, lawyers, and Members of Congress.

The unspoken assumption is that women are different. They do not have executive ability orderly minds, stability, leadership skills, and they are too emotional.

It has been observed before, that society for a long time, discriminated against another minority, the blacks, on the same basis - that they were different and inferior. The happy little homemaker and the contented "old darkey" on the plantation were both produced by prejudice.

As a black person, I am no stranger to race prejudice. But the truth is that in the political world I have been far oftener discriminated against because I am a woman than because I am black.

Prejudice against blacks is becoming unacceptable although it will take years to eliminate it. But it is doomed because, slowly, white America is beginning to admit that it exists. Prejudice against women is still acceptable. There is very little understanding yet of the immorality involved in double pay scales and the classification of most of the better jobs as "for men only."

More than half of the population of the United States is female. But women occupy only 2 percent of the managerial positions. They have not even reached the level of tokenism yet No women sit on the AFL-CIO council or Supreme Court There have been only two women who have held Cabinet rank, and at present there are none. Only two women now hold ambassadorial rank in the diplomatic corps. In Congress, we are down to one Senator and 10 Representatives.

Considering that there are about 3 1/2 million more women in the United States than men, this situation is outrageous.

It is true that part of the problem has been that women have not been aggressive in demanding their rights. This was also true of the black population for many years. They submitted to oppression and even cooperated with it. Women have done the same thing. But now there is an awareness of this situation particularly among the younger segment of the population.

As in the field of equal rights for blacks, Spanish-Americans, the Indians, and other groups, laws will not change such deep-seated problems overnight But they can be used to provide protection for those who are most abused, and to begin the process of evolutionary change by compelling the insensitive majority to reexamine it's unconscious attitudes.

It is for this reason that I wish to introduce today a proposal that has been before every Congress for the last 40 years and that sooner or later must become part of the basic law of the land -- the equal rights amendment.

Let me note and try to refute two of the commonest arguments that are offered against this amendment. One is that women are already protected under the law and do not need legislation. Existing laws are not adequate to secure equal rights for women. Sufficient proof of this is the concentration of women in lower paying, menial, unrewarding jobs and their incredible scarcity in the upper level jobs. If women are already equal, why is it such an event whenever one happens to be elected to Congress?

It is obvious that discrimination exists. Women do not have the opportunities that men do. And women that do not conform to the system, who try to break with the accepted patterns, are stigmatized as ''odd'' and "unfeminine." The fact is that a woman who aspires to be chairman of the board, or a Member of the House, does so for exactly the same reasons as any man. Basically, these are that she thinks she can do the job and she wants to try.

A second argument often heard against the equal rights amendment is that is would eliminate legislation that many States and the Federal Government have enacted giving special protection to women and that it would throw the marriage and divorce laws into chaos.

As for the marriage laws, they are due for a sweeping reform, and an excellent beginning would be to wipe the existing ones off the books. Regarding special protection for working women, I cannot understand why it should be needed. Women need no protection that men do not need. What we need are laws to protect working people, to guarantee them fair pay, safe working conditions, protection against sickness and layoffs, and provision for dignified, comfortable retirement. Men and women need these things equally. That one sex needs protection more than the other is a male supremacist myth as ridiculous and unworthy of respect as the white supremacist myths that society is trying to cure itself of at this time.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies