Opinion of Drinking Laws (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:06:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Opinion of Drinking Laws (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opinion of Drinking Laws  (Read 2553 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: April 08, 2007, 12:29:48 PM »

I believe they are not only awful but they increase crime and lead to deaths.  The reason for America's binge drinking and DWI problems is the fact kids want to drink because it is against the rules.  If we eliminated these laws, DWI arrests would drop drastically and alcohol poisoning cases would fall.  I see no problem with drinking, although I guess a lot of people will say it's had a negative effect on me Smiley

I think that you'd be hard pressed to find someone that supports drinking laws on this forum.

By the way, why are you in the evil party-doing a reverse Emsworth?

Well, I tried to say I was a libertarian but people don't me I didn't belong b/c of I oppose gay marriage and approve of the Patriot Act.  Aside from that, many of my positions are even more radical than libertarians.

Yeah, I actually noticed your recent shift to the left on social issues. I found that you must have had an epiphany, considering that you use to have a social score of +7.something.

He's headed in the wrong direction, that's for sure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies