Scottish Conservatives to be granted 'independence' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:51:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Scottish Conservatives to be granted 'independence' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scottish Conservatives to be granted 'independence'  (Read 2748 times)
StateBoiler
fe234
YaBB God

« on: April 09, 2007, 03:19:48 PM »
« edited: April 09, 2007, 03:23:18 PM by fe234 »

How can
3 Welsh MPs thank you.

I do not find the need to continue to retard (devolve if you will) UK politics, splitting the UK into its separate groups would be the end of the unity and strength the UK has, the EU would utterly dominate Europe without any British influence

LORD WOULD THEY PICK BROWN AND SET A DATE FOR ELECTION ALREADY SO ALL THIS CAN BE PUT ON THE SELF FOR A WHILE AGAIN?

I tried to bring this up on a soccer board and was shouted down and no one could give me a straight answer on why it works for them and for no one else.

How can 4 countries be unified under one ruler? To me this looks like nothing more than modern colonialism. And if Scotland and Wales have national soccer teams, why can't North Carolina under the same reasoning that they do? Cheesy

How everything describes themselves as Scottish or English or Welsh, it makes me, as an outsider, make the United Kingdom sound like a false country, similar to Czechoslovakia or Yugoslavia. No one from those countries ever said they were Czechoslovakian (rather Czech or Slovak) or Yugoslavian (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, etc.).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies