How old should you have to be to... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:05:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  How old should you have to be to... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How old should you have to be to...  (Read 15881 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: August 03, 2007, 06:53:49 PM »

how old should you have to be to listen to music?

man, my son got into some ancient cassette tapes.  most were abruptly destroyed.  I suppose it's such fun to pull that polymer film out while twisting and dancing.  the first few times it happened, I freaked.  now, I'm pretty much used to it, and thank whatever gods there be that I'm not a generation older, in which case tapes would represent the majority of my collection and certainly the latest most modern data storage devices.  He's also pretty good at trying to destroy CDs, but they're somewhat sturdier.

Unfortunately, he has discovered an old Chants and Mantras tape by Swami Prabhubada.  Or somebody who looks vaguely like a Seven-Up bottle.  In the sense of a big red dot prominently placed.  So now it's Chants and Mantras every night.  What the hell was I thinking when I bought that?  Lamalamalama ya ya ya ramaramarama mantra om ma ne pad me heeeee.  Man, this sucks.  And he gets upset if I try to turn it off.

well, it could be worse.  I should be glad that he hasn't discovered the Dave Matthews yet.  Or "The Bodyguard" sountrack.  Ouch.  How old should you have to be to buy music?  At least 30.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 07:45:57 PM »

How old should you have to be to buy music?  At least 30.

then everyone will just download it Smiley

yeah, but somehow that Dave Matthews CD wouldn't be quite as embarrassing if everyone knew it was free.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies