Papal Conclave - 2007 Info Center
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:33:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Papal Conclave - 2007 Info Center
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: Papal Conclave - 2007 Info Center  (Read 48149 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: June 20, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »

Excellent news since I#m posting from Vienna and will be back in a couple of days. Wink
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #226 on: June 23, 2007, 03:03:48 AM »

Sorry everyone... I have been very very busy moving.  I probbaly won't be able to get back to this for the next few days.  I will try to get things organized tomorrow night, but then I have to head back to Erie Sunday to finish the move, which will likely take a few more days.  I am getting back to this though... I promise I have not forgotten
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #227 on: June 24, 2007, 07:47:28 PM »

The results will be out tonight.  This time, I promise.  I was supposed to drive back up to Erie today, but I had to push that to tomorrow and since, for the first time in 2 weeks, me, the Excel files and spare time all happen to be together, I will have results.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #228 on: June 24, 2007, 10:45:41 PM »

That wasn't laziness... there really was very little movement from what I could tell.  The camps are fairly well established now, but anything could happen.  I am going to leave this as more of an open round.  As always, answer a question possed by someone doesn't mean your speech is used, but it seems to be how things are going, so I will leave this next round open to you guys.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #229 on: June 24, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »

P.S.  It is acctually harder to calculate a ballot where there is almost no movement than one with a lot of movement, oddly.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2007, 10:52:30 AM »

I am pushing back the deadline to Monday night for a variety of reasons, no least of which I won't be here tonight, but also because I want to give everyone a chance to sound in.  I know most players have been pretty busy.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #231 on: July 06, 2007, 11:29:43 PM »

I'm fairly sure that anyone who is gonna vote voted, but I am giving until the end of today (7th)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2007, 01:58:26 AM »

In response to JJ's question, it seems to me that much of the enthusiasm for this has died out.  If I am wrong, please, let me know.  I am certainly interested in carrying it to its conclusion, and even if not, I would like to seek to revive it someday.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2007, 03:09:26 AM »

In response to JJ's question, it seems to me that much of the enthusiasm for this has died out.  If I am wrong, please, let me know.  I am certainly interested in carrying it to its conclusion, and even if not, I would like to seek to revive it someday.

Let's finish this.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2007, 05:26:14 AM »

Let's finish this.

Agreed
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2007, 10:10:52 PM »

Let's finish this.

Agreed.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #236 on: July 18, 2007, 02:27:35 PM »

Well, as long as there are three parties still interested... I will get to work on it.

For as the good Lord Jesus said "Wherever there are three of you gathered in my name, so too shall I be there."  Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #237 on: July 18, 2007, 02:37:40 PM »

I'm still in...I was waiting for an update. Tongue
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2007, 09:28:32 PM »

Alright fellas, I'm gonna have the results out tonight... I am glad you are still interested, and I am sorry about the delay.  Let's kick this pig.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #239 on: July 30, 2007, 11:07:38 PM »

In 24 hours, I will conclude this ballot, whether more people vote or not.  Also, from now on, I am taking over the characters of anyone who has failed to vote for three turns, unless specifically asked not to do so.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2007, 04:41:26 AM »

In 24 hours, I will conclude this ballot, whether more people vote or not.  Also, from now on, I am taking over the characters of anyone who has failed to vote for three turns, unless specifically asked not to do so.
With "take over" I hope you mean "turn into normal voting Cardinals" and not "run as competing players"... Wink
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2007, 12:39:54 PM »

With "take over" I hope you mean "turn into normal voting Cardinals" and not "run as competing players"... Wink

Yeah, that's what I meant.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2007, 03:41:01 AM »

sorry guys, busy couple of days, I am extending the dicussion period to August 9th
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #243 on: August 26, 2007, 04:45:57 PM »

Okay... I haven't forgotten.  Hoenstly, but if Chris don't get into grad school, he don't have a future, so that is taking the forefront right now.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #244 on: August 26, 2007, 10:49:38 PM »

Okay... I haven't forgotten.  Hoenstly, but if Chris don't get into grad school, he don't have a future, so that is taking the forefront right now.

No, silly, Chris must be getting an undergraduate degree.  That is why he must be spazzing about colleges.  The deadline for Indiana's full ride scholarship is September 20th, eek!  Spazz, Chris, spazz!
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #245 on: August 26, 2007, 11:07:27 PM »

No, silly, Chris must be getting an undergraduate degree.  That is why he must be spazzing about colleges.  The deadline for Indiana's full ride scholarship is September 20th, eek!  Spazz, Chris, spazz!

Well, see, the Chris' are busy all around then.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #246 on: August 30, 2007, 09:39:25 PM »

You do realize that this election has gone on longer than the last three papal elections, possibly combined?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #247 on: September 07, 2007, 04:19:53 PM »

Do you guys feel that this is worth pursuiting in later games.  As many of you know, I am ending this Conclave and choosing someone I feel likely to have won.  If I do this, I would be willing to work out the story line until everyone in this Conclave can be presummed dead.  Or, I can take what I have learned here and move onto the next one, provided there is enough active interest.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2007, 09:40:15 PM »

Hmm, move on, I think.  Give the next Pope (Miller?) a life expectancy, along with the rest of us.  And then progress the game along until he dies, retiring/killing off players as appropriate.

Let's say you give him 15 years.  Cheng would probably die before that time is up.  Or, if he didn't, you might want to move him off to being an NPC, as a respected elder member of the Conclave.

But, I suppose, it's up to you Smiley
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2007, 08:49:12 PM »

Hmm, move on, I think.  Give the next Pope (Miller?) a life expectancy, along with the rest of us.  And then progress the game along until he dies, retiring/killing off players as appropriate.

Let's say you give him 15 years.  Cheng would probably die before that time is up.  Or, if he didn't, you might want to move him off to being an NPC, as a respected elder member of the Conclave.

But, I suppose, it's up to you Smiley

nope Im gonna live forever Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies