At this exact time 95 years ago... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:13:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  At this exact time 95 years ago... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: At this exact time 95 years ago...  (Read 2862 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: April 17, 2007, 12:00:56 AM »
« edited: April 17, 2007, 12:59:14 AM by Supersoulty »

95 years later, and STILL nobody can find any link between the Titanic sinking and World War I.  I'm telling you, we were fighting the wrong war at the wrong time, and we completely lost our focus on fighting the real enemy in our midst; icebergs.

No, dammit.  There is a link between WWI, WWII, the Rise of Communism and Titanic, but it is a twisted tale of espionage and intrigue, invloving a pretentious German Col named Zeitel
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 12:08:15 AM »

My girlfriend is obsesed with the Titanic, so on Sunday we had Titanic Memorial Day. I got her a reproduction of the newspaper of the sinking, she wore all stuff like Rose from the movie, and she ordered a replica Heart of the Ocean. She also spent the weekend learning the lines to the song from the movie, and re-memorizing stats. I dont want to hear anything me about the Titanic.

Wow... sometimes I seriously wonder if I am really that unlucky for not being in a relationship.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies