Its Official... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:08:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Its Official... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Its Official...  (Read 1635 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 21, 2007, 09:33:04 AM »

You really have difficulty understanding basic English.

First, wWhat I said was that being called names by YOU was a compliment, since YOU have really gone far, far out in extreme left wing.

Second, you really should take some time and converse with elected officials, and their staff. 
I believe that this is pretty much what you said last time. You are a broken record, and a really ignorant one at that. You havent done anything other than avoid anything Dr. Cynic says and instead interject your repetitive rhetoric.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 11:18:54 AM »

You really have difficulty understanding basic English.

First, wWhat I said was that being called names by YOU was a compliment, since YOU have really gone far, far out in extreme left wing.

Second, you really should take some time and converse with elected officials, and their staff. 
I believe that this is pretty much what you said last time. You are a broken record, and a really ignorant one at that. You havent done anything other than avoid anything Dr. Cynic says and instead interject your repetitive rhetoric.

I'm sorry, but you posting seemed a little incoherent to me.

Now, to clarify what you seem to misunderstnd.  If you have bothered to examine any of the 'political compass' type sites, you will find that I pretty consistently come out as a moderate conservative.

So, no I would not like a normal person alledging "...you are so far right that you are bat-sh*t crazy...," as Dr. Cynic stated. 

However, I would not expect a normal person to use such language.  It is however something I have come to expect from him.  So, being called "fae right" by Dr. Cynic means one is quite moderate.

Also, I do not recall in this thread previously recommending one contact "elected officials, and their staff."  So, this is new, and not "repetitive."  If you can cite where I previously brought this up in this thread, please feel free to post it in a reply.

Now, I would really suggest you both update, and avoid mixing, your metaphors.  Most posters at this forum are rather youngish and might not understand you "broken record" reference, and I must confess that that I have never met a sentient "record," hence none that is "ignorant." 

Oh, and BTW, why don't you post your results from some of the quizes in the Politics Quiz List.  Of course, subtle differences will result from different quizes depending upon questions asked, phrasing, intensity, etc., but, they constitute a reality check:

Vote Match Quizzes/Politics Match Quiz says I am a: Moderate Conservative

Selectsmart 2006 Political Ideology Selectors says I am a:  Moderate Conservative

The Political Matrix (English oriented) describes me as "Centre"

The Politcal Compass: 2.0 Econimic, -1.08 Social

So, go ahead and post yours! 

First of all, adding a tiny suggestion about staff contact doesnt change the fact that you, as always, have little substance and seem to enjoy just judding off of the conversation into your own little stabs to turn the conversation into exactly what this has-personal arguing instead of actual political brainstorming and discourse. I'm not ashamed to say that I have very far left scores (you can see mine under my name on the left there), but that doesnt mean that Dr. Cynic is wrong. In fact, he is quite right. If an extreme rightist told me I was a crazy far leftist when I was a centrist (Im not of course) I would consider it a compliment, even with the profanity used in the example.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies