Its Official... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:48:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Its Official... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Its Official...  (Read 1672 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: April 20, 2007, 06:21:34 AM »

Coburn = Nazi? That's a little below you Soulty, don't ya think?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 09:29:39 PM »

From his quote it seems like Coburn believes that Gonzales should resign as a way to stop any further investigation into the matter rather than resigning for his role in the whole debacle.

The fact that Coburn is so far to the Right on most issues leads me to believe that this is nothing but a political ploy on his part.

First, Coburn is a good guy.  Have you considered that YOU have gone so far out in extreme left field that You are out of touch with reality.

Second, Gonzalez is a scum bag and a lot of conservatives in Congress hate him for his efforts to avoid enforcing laws with respect to illegal aliens.

Well Carl, reality is open to perception... Being far left and far right depends upon how the person looks at it. To me, you are so far right that you are bat-sh*t crazy, but does that mean my view of you would stack up the same as say States?... I doubt States thinks you are far right, because he is conservative, himself.

I also love your little covert style "illegal alien" addition... Once again you prove your near one track mind... Clearly, there are more important issues... Why don't you focus your energies on say... I don't know... Making arguements against abortion or something for awhile...

Why, their is no reason individuals here can't be "one issue" members. It's not as if they are political candidates. And I agree with Carl, illegal immigration is probably one of the most important issues of our day.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies