Are You a DownWithTheLeft conservative?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:34:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Are You a DownWithTheLeft conservative?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Are You a DownWithTheLeft conservative?  (Read 9515 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2008, 07:45:34 AM »

Well, I guess my views fit more of a libertarian mold, but I consider the two words to be pretty much the same.  Ron Paul is both

no Libertarian leaves the party because an ACLU lawyer was nominated...  you're a reactionary...
Little l and Big L has completely different meanings.  I consider myself of the small l variety.  Just as the Republican party does not represent conservative values
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2008, 12:45:45 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2008, 12:47:47 PM by Franzl »

Stopped reading after the first couple of views. I'm pretty sure there is nothing that we agree on.

They are basically a mixture of arrogance and insanity.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »

Stopped reading after the first couple of views. I'm pretty sure there is nothing that we agree on.

LOL, the idea that one could not find something to agree with me on considering the range of my views is pretty ridiculous.  Although, considering your arrogance and lack of knowledge, I would not expect anything more.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2008, 01:28:35 PM »

18. Military force should be used as a last resort to blow the hell out of other countries.  No more expensive and live costing ground wars, nuke em' all.

Except that they cost many many more lives. Nukes are a danger to mankind.

Which is why you argued with me when I advocated not using nukes. Tongue
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2008, 02:12:56 PM »

18. Military force should be used as a last resort to blow the hell out of other countries.  No more expensive and live costing ground wars, nuke em' all.

Except that they cost many many more lives. Nukes are a danger to mankind.

Which is why you argued with me when I advocated not using nukes. Tongue

No, you advocated something completely different. Dogmatic pacifism is not a good thing.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2008, 02:30:58 PM »

LOL, the idea that one could not find something to agree with me on considering the range of my views is pretty ridiculous.  Although, considering your arrogance and lack of knowledge, I would not expect anything more.

I concede that we might agree on a couple of things, by coincidence, of course, but from different perspectives and with different goals, I would imagine.

Example: Libertarians and liberal Democrats agree that amnesty should be given to illegal immigrants, but for entirely different reasons, I would argue.

Your views, at least the ones you posted, are very far from anything I would consider civilized, intelligent, or even sane.

Advocating the usage of nuclear weapons against countries you don't like, or suggesting that we should torture POWs....where to begin...your basic views contradict the principles upon which our country was built. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2008, 05:57:33 PM »

1. It should not be the job of the government to provide health care to one citizen by taxing another.  However, it would be appropriate to allow small businesses to band together in AHP's to help lower their costs.
Agree

2. While some welfare reform has been made, it is imperative to end the welfare state in America.  While welfare has helped some, it is abused by many and private charity is a much better solution.
Agree for the most part, but keep Welfare available to people for only short periods of time

3. Abortion rights are fallacy found no where in the constitution dreamed up by the left.  It is imperative that would protect every human life and treat it with dignity.
Agree (unless the mother is in harm's way, rape, incest)

4. The United States need to stop supporting Israel so much, yet it needs to not take Palestines side either.  The conflict is not something the US shoudl involve itself in
Neutral, negotiate with both sides and solve this problem.  When Israel doesn't live up to what it agreed to, actually do something about it

5. It is ironic that affirmative action was created because of racism, considering it itself is racist.  Every student or potential employee should be looked on an even playing field.
Completely Agree

6. Capital punishment is immoral, and lacks any power of deterrence.
Disagree, but I see where you're coming from

7. Unions are incredibly detrimental to America and many government unions raise taxes on Americans.
Agree

8. It is important that the interests of the United States are hold first and foremost
Mostly Agree

9. While gays and lesbians should not be stoned in the streets, it is ridiculous to afford them the institution of marriage when marriage is between a man and a woman.
Agree, although civil unions should be legalized, marriage is a sacred thing between a man and a woman

10. The Soviet Union was an evil society and it is incredibly important that they were stopped before they were able to take over America
Agree

11. Globalization is important for the economy and thinks like free trade and outsourcing should not be restricted.
Agree

12. Torture is acceptable if it protects national security.
Some forms, in some situations

13. The "war on drugs" wastes vast government resources that could better be used elsewhere.
Disagree

14. Social spending should be cut drastically starting with the end of welfare and privitizatin of SS
Agree, except I believe that Welfare should be scaled back, but not ended completely

15. Undocumented workers should be put on the next bus back to Mexico.
Completely Agree, although sent back to their home country instead of Mexico.  The home country foots the bill for transportation costs

16. The federal minimum wage destroys more jobs than it creates and should be abolished or set to an incredibly low amount
The minimum wage shoud exist, just be lower than it is now

17. Income tax rates on the top 10 percent and everyone are far too high due to wasteful spending and unnecessary government programs.  Taxes should be cut along with lower spending.
Agree

18. Military force should be used to blow the hell out of other nations who are a threat
in some cases

19. Man-made Global warming is a hoax perpetrated by liberals to try and make a political issue
Agree to an extent, but we need to be more environmentally friendly

20. Our present leadership is protecting American interests aboard and should be given a thumps up
Agree
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2008, 07:39:00 PM »

Completely Agree, although sent back to their home country instead of Mexico.  The home country foots the bill for transportation costs

And you intend to enforce this how?
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2008, 07:52:00 PM »

I'm having a very hard time believing this is serious.
ps79
Rookie
Netherlands
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2008, 09:19:28 PM »

Let's see
1. It should not be the job of the government to provide health care to one citizen by taxing another.  However, it would be appropriate to allow small businesses to band together in AHP's to help lower their costs. Strongly Disagree

2. While some welfare reform has been made, it is imperative to end the welfare state in America.  While welfare has helped some, it is abused by many and private charity is a much better solution. Strongly Disagree

3. Abortion rights are fallacy found no where in the constitution dreamed up by the left.  It is imperative that would protect every human life and treat it with dignity. Partly

4. The United States need to stop supporting Israel so much, yet it needs to not take Palestines side either.  The conflict is not something the US shoudl involve itself in Partly. The US shouldn't take sides so much, but they should very much be involved to find a solution

5. It is ironic that affirmative action was created because of racism, considering it itself is racist.  Every student or potential employee should be looked on an even playing field. In a perfect world yes, but it isn't. So disagree

6. Capital punishment is immoral, and lacks any power of deterrence.Agree

7. Unions are incredibly detrimental to America and many government unions raise taxes on Americans.Disagree

8. It is important that the interests of the United States are hold first and foremost No. Since the US is the most powerful nation on the planet, they have a worldwide responsibility

9. While gays and lesbians should not be stoned in the streets, it is ridiculous to afford them the institution of marriage when marriage is between a man and a woman. Disagree

10. The Soviet Union was an evil society and it is incredibly important that they were stopped before they were able to take over America Agree

11. Globalization is important for the economy and thinks like free trade and outsourcing should not be restricted. Partly. Be aware of the negative sides as well

12. Torture is acceptable if it protects national security. Disagree

13. The "war on drugs" wastes vast government resources that could better be used elsewhere.Agree

14. Social spending should be cut drastically starting with the end of welfare and privitizatin of SS Disagree

15. Undocumented workers should be put on the next bus back to Mexico. Disagree

16. The federal minimum wage destroys more jobs than it creates and should be abolished or set to an incredibly low amount Strongly disagree

17. Income tax rates on the top 10 percent and everyone are far too high due to wasteful spending and unnecessary government programs.  Taxes should be cut along with lower spending.Disagree

18. Military force should be used to blow the hell out of other nations who are a threat Strongly disagree

19. Man-made Global warming is a hoax perpetrated by liberals to try and make a political issue Disagree

20. Our present leadership is protecting American interests aboard and should be given a thumps up Disagree
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2008, 04:01:43 PM »

DriedApples and SPC seem to be the winners so far, no surprises there
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2008, 11:45:26 AM »

Specifically with Mexico, tell them if they don't, we cut off aid and funding them.  They will.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2008, 01:06:30 PM »

Specifically with Mexico, tell them if they don't, we cut off aid and funding them.  They will.

Not an expert, but I don't think we send that much foreign aid to Mexico.
Spaghetti Cat
Driedapples
United States

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »

Not an expert, but I don't think we send that much foreign aid to Mexico.
Congress just passed a bill to help fund police training for them to help fight the drug cartels.  Trust me, we send them money.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »

Well, you changed it; I originally answered your first post, so here's your update:

1. No

2. No

3. No

4. No

5. Yes

6. No

7. No

8. No

9. No

10. Yes

11. No

12. No

13. No

14. No 

15. No

16. No

17. Yes

18. No

19. No

20. No
Iosif is a COTHO
Mango
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -5.04

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2008, 05:35:39 AM »

1. It should not be the job of the government to provide health care to one citizen by taxing another.  However, it would be appropriate to allow small businesses to band together in AHP's to help lower their costs.  disagree

2. While some welfare reform has been made, it is imperative to end the welfare state in America.  While welfare has helped some, it is abused by many and private charity is a much better solution.  generally disagree. strongly disagree that private charity is better.

3. Abortion rights are fallacy found no where in the constitution dreamed up by the left.  It is imperative that would protect every human life and treat it with dignity. Only after 20 weeks.

4. The United States need to stop supporting Israel so much, yet it needs to not take Palestines side either.  The conflict is not something the US shoudl involve itself in So long as the U.S is a genuinely independent mediator, I have no problem with them getting involved.

5. It is ironic that affirmative action was created because of racism, considering it itself is racist.  Every student or potential employee should be looked on an even playing field. You have to make sure it is a level playing field first. I'd be more happy to support racial quotas for schools and colleges rather than workplaces.

6. Capital punishment is immoral, and lacks any power of deterrence.  agree

7. Unions are incredibly detrimental to America and many government unions raise taxes on Americans. Disagree

8. It is important that the interests of the United States are hold first and foremost Not to the extreme detriment of others

9. While gays and lesbians should not be stoned in the streets, it is ridiculous to afford them the institution of marriage when marriage is between a man and a woman. Disagree

10. The Soviet Union was an evil society and it is incredibly important that they were stopped before they were able to take over America eh...I don't think it was exactly a race against time before they 'took over', but the world is a much better place with them gone.

11. Globalization is important for the economy and thinks like free trade and outsourcing should not be restricted. Non-exploitative globablization is important for the economy...

12. Torture is acceptable if it protects national security.  Eh?

13. The "war on drugs" wastes vast government resources that could better be used elsewhere. Agree

14. Social spending should be cut drastically starting with the end of welfare and privitizatin of SS Disagree

15. Undocumented workers should be put on the next bus back to Mexico. Silly

16. The federal minimum wage destroys more jobs than it creates and should be abolished or set to an incredibly low amount Disagree

17. Income tax rates on the top 10 percent and everyone are far too high due to wasteful spending and unnecessary government programs.  Taxes should be cut along with lower spending. Disagree

18. Military force should be used to blow the hell out of other nations who are a threat Loaded question

19. Man-made Global warming is a hoax perpetrated by liberals to try and make a political issue disagree

20. Our present leadership is protecting American interests aboard and should be given a thumps up lol. disagree
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2008, 02:03:28 PM »

1. It should not be the job of the government to provide health care to one citizen by taxing another.  However, it would be appropriate to allow small businesses to band together in AHP's to help lower their costs. disagree

2. While some welfare reform has been made, it is imperative to end the welfare state in America.  While welfare has helped some, it is abused by many and private charity is a much better solution. disagree

3. Abortion rights are fallacy found no where in the constitution dreamed up by the left.  It is imperative that would protect every human life and treat it with dignity.  If we can protect those that are most innocent, why have a government anyway? disagree

4. The United States need to stop supporting Israel so much, yet it needs to not take Palestines side either.  The conflict is not something the US should itself in.  We need to completely cut foreign aid to both sides. I quite agree in fact.

5. It is ironic that affirmative action was created because of racism, considering it itself is racist.  Every student or potential employee should be looked on an even playing field.  It may have been created with good intentions, but it is ridiculous in society today. agree

6. Capital punishment is not immoral, but not something the United States government should be carrying out on its citizens disagree. I support it for very serious crimes

7. Unions are incredibly detrimental to America and many government unions raise taxes on Americans.  There is no reason to protect union workers on strike, and employers should be allowed to fire at will (fire then from their jobs that is) Not as radical as you are, but I won't say I entirely disagree

8. It is important that the interests of the United States are hold first and foremost when dealing with world affairs.  For that reason, it is imperative that the United States withdraws from the United Nations immediatley. disagree

9. While it is inhumane to treat gays and lesbians as second-class citizens, it is also absurd to afford them marriage.  Civil unions should be left up to the state, but no marriage. Not entirely agree, not entirely disagree

10. The Soviet Union was an evil society and it is incredibly important that they were stopped before they were able to undermine America and do to us what we did to them Is the USSR still an issue in the US today? No.

11. Globalization is important for the economy and things like free trade and outsourcing should not be restricted.  Let companies that practice outsourcing be judged by the people, if they don't like their products, practices, or services, they will not buy from them. Not entirely agree, not entirely disagree

12. Torture is acceptable if it protects national security, although should not be carried out except on POWs Overall disagree

13. The "war on drugs" wastes vast government resources that could better be used elsewhere.  It is time that we legalize every drug, the economic and social benefits are simply astounding. Disagree

14. Social spending should be cut drastically starting with the end of welfare and privitization of Social Security.  Social Security should also be cut from people currently under forty years old.  No new spending should occur unless a signifigant amount of Americans are helped, not a small few friends of powerful people. Strongly disagree

15. Undocumented workers should be put on the next bus back to Mexico (or wherever their from), at their own expense of course.  The millions of these people are brining disease and drugs into the country, along with exploiting our health care system and destroying our sovereignty. disagree

16. The federal minimum wage destroys more jobs than it creates and should be abolished or set to an incredibly low amount.  If someone wants to work for a lower wage, they should be allowed to wave the minimum wage requirement. Strongly disagree

17. Income tax rates on the top 10 percent and everyone are far too high due to wasteful spending and unnecessary government programs.  Taxes should be cut along with lower spending. Unsure

18. Military force should be used as a last resort to blow the hell out of other countries.  No more expensive and live costing ground wars, nuke em' all. Very strongly disagree with your last point

19. Man-made Global warming is a hoax perpetrated by liberals to try and make a political issue Very strongly disagree with all

20. Our present leadership is protecting American interests aboard and should be given a thumps up sucks huge balls Quite a drastic policy switch there. Agree with the "sucks huge balls".
Governor PiT
Robert Stark
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -0.87

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »

1. It should not be the job of the government to provide health care to one citizen by taxing another.  However, it would be appropriate to allow small businesses to band together in AHP's to help lower their costs.

2. While some welfare reform has been made, it is imperative to end the welfare state in America.  While welfare has helped some, it is abused by many and private charity is a much better solution.

3. Abortion rights are fallacy found no where in the constitution dreamed up by the left.  It is imperative that would protect every human life and treat it with dignity.

4. The United States need to stop supporting Israel so much, yet it needs to not take Palestines side either.  The conflict is not something the US shoudl involve itself in

5. It is ironic that affirmative action was created because of racism, considering it itself is racist.  Every student or potential employee should be looked on an even playing field.

6. Capital punishment is immoral, and lacks any power of deterrence.

7. Unions are incredibly detrimental to America and many government unions raise taxes on Americans.

8. It is important that the interests of the United States are hold first and foremost

9. While gays and lesbians should not be stoned in the streets, it is ridiculous to afford them the institution of marriage when marriage is between a man and a woman.

10. The Soviet Union was an evil society and it is incredibly important that they were stopped before they were able to take over America

11. Globalization is important for the economy and thinks like free trade and outsourcing should not be restricted.

12. Torture is acceptable if it protects national security.

13. The "war on drugs" wastes vast government resources that could better be used elsewhere.

14. Social spending should be cut drastically starting with the end of welfare and privitizatin of SS

16. The federal minimum wage destroys more jobs than it creates and should be abolished or set to an incredibly low amount

17. Income tax rates on the top 10 percent and everyone are far too high due to wasteful spending and unnecessary government programs.  Taxes should be cut along with lower spending.

18. Military force should be used to blow the hell out of other nations who are a threat

19. Man-made Global warming is a hoax perpetrated by liberals to try and make a political issue

20. Our present leadership is protecting American interests aboard and should be given a thumps up

yes, I can agree with that for the most part.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2009, 03:26:04 AM »

lol no
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2009, 03:31:21 AM »

N/A

Not a conservative.
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2009, 03:41:46 AM »

This is pretty juvenile.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2009, 03:44:41 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yes.

Yes.

I am pro-choice, but I feel it is not the business of the federal government, so we might be able to find some common ground here.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Really, I don't give a sh-t about unions.  I don't pay much attention to the politics surrounding them.

Depends on what you mean by this.

I support same-sex marriage, but I think that the federal government should not define marriage.

The Soviet Union was liberalizing near the end, and they had no intent of taking over the United States.

I believe in American jobs for American workers.

What the ?  No.

I believe that all federal drug laws should be abolished.  The states should have their own drug laws.

Yes.

Unless they have children who were born here, and thus can't be deported.

Eh.  I know nuclear physics more than I do economics.

Yes.

No.  We should only use military force if attacked.

Eh.  See 16.

.  No.  America is not the center of the universe.  We have no right to dick around in the business of other countries, just because it benefits us and just because we can.
MSG
MSG@LUC
Rookie
United States

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2009, 12:09:07 AM »

this post reminds me of the guy at the podium after billy madisons' speech at the end of the movie.  We are all dumber for having read your opinions.   you either put forth opinions that are so sugar coated you could have asked do you like chocolate. IE the us should be put first. What American would disagree with that? Its not a question but an exercise in futility.  Then you gone on to ask questions that are so loaded that you might as well be asking when the last time we beat our woman.  ultimately i guess what was your point is anyone as extreme in more way than one as you.  As far as your questions go i disagree with most of the non sane purportions and agree with the do you like chocolate ones.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2009, 12:11:25 AM »

this post reminds me of the guy at the podium after billy madisons' speech at the end of the movie.  We are all dumber for having read your opinions.   you either put forth opinions that are so sugar coated you could have asked do you like chocolate. IE the us should be put first. What American would disagree with that? Its not a question but an exercise in futility.  Then you gone on to ask questions that are so loaded that you might as well be asking when the last time we beat our woman.  ultimately i guess what was your point is anyone as extreme in more way than one as you.  As far as your questions go i disagree with most of the non sane purportions and agree with the do you like chocolate ones.
^^^^

Win.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2009, 12:49:17 AM »
« Edited: December 09, 2009, 02:50:00 AM by Mechadouche »

1. It should not be the job of the government to provide health care to one citizen by taxing another.  However, it would be appropriate to allow small businesses to band together in AHP's to help lower their costs.  Agreed, though I would be lenient if it is done by a state or local type of governance.

2. While some welfare reform has been made, it is imperative to end the welfare state in America.  While welfare has helped some, it is abused by many and private charity is a much better solution.
Agreed.

3. Abortion rights are fallacy found no where in the constitution dreamed up by the left.  It is imperative that would protect every human life and treat it with dignity.
Strongly Disagree, the fetus isn't human life, it is a parasite leaching off the nutrients of the mother's body without giving anything in return. In other words, it's very existence is a violation of the non-aggression principle

4. The United States need to stop supporting Israel so much, yet it needs to not take Palestines side either.  The conflict is not something the US shoudl involve itself in. Ditto

5. It is ironic that affirmative action was created because of racism, considering it itself is racist.  Every student or potential employee should be looked on an even playing field. So true.

6. Capital punishment is immoral, and lacks any power of deterrence. Preach it preacher!

In modern day sense, yes I agree. Union influence is one of the reasons why alot of morons in this country still embrace idiotic protectionist policies that are responsible for lack of technological growth and less environmentally friendly products. (See the "Chicken Tariff" for a really good example of this)

8. It is important that the interests of the United States are hold first and foremost. It is important that the civil rights and liberties of individuals are held first and foremost (edit after I realized the scope of the question).

9. While gays and lesbians should not be stoned in the streets, it is ridiculous to afford them the institution of marriage when marriage is between a man and a woman. How "libertarian" of you, preferring to let the state be the one to determine what marriage is. How about we get rid of the state's power to determine what the definition of "marriage" is in the first place? It should be a private matter between individuals.

10. The Soviet Union was an evil society and it is incredibly important that they were stopped before they were able to take over America. OMG! THE SOVIET UNION IS COMMUNASTS WHO ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER MURICAH!!!!! Give me a break, sure they were evil but they wouldn'tve dared to declare war on us in fear of Mutually Assured Destruction. Instead of the massive buildup of nuclear weapons that went on under Reagan we should've just stepped back and watch as capitalism crept into their society and destroy it.

11. Globalization is important for the economy and thinks like free trade and outsourcing should not be restricted. Mucho agree.

12. Torture is acceptable if it protects national security. Wrongo, torture is always wrong.

13. The "war on drugs" wastes vast government resources that could better be used elsewhere. Uber Agree.

14. Social spending should be cut drastically starting with the end of welfare and privitizatin of SS I agree, though I'm not sure I would start at ending welfare or SS privitization.

15. Undocumented workers should be put on the next bus back to Mexico. Hell no, BORDERLESS WORLD MOTHERF***ER!

16. The federal minimum wage destroys more jobs than it creates and should be abolished or set to an incredibly low amount I agree mostly with the second part of your statement, though I could entertain a total abolition on the basis of incentive for businesses (ie if a business is hiring people at an insanely low wage it might be unattractive for anyone to work there).

17. Income tax rates on the top 10 percent and everyone are far too high due to wasteful spending and unnecessary government programs.  Taxes should be cut along with lower spending. Mucho agree.

18. Military force should be used to blow the hell out of other nations who are a threat Hell no. Military force should not be used unless all other options have been used and we have been attacked. Trade and Commerce is where the real battles of the future will be waged, instead of bullets we will be waging wars with dollars. No nation in this current age would dare wage war with a nation that has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world 20 times or so over, I don't believe anybody is truly that crazy. Instead we should use the incentive of free liberalized trade with the United States to encourage nations to progress towards becoming more decent and just societies.

19. Man-made Global warming is a hoax perpetrated by liberals to try and make a political issue Word, though that doesn't give us an excuse not to be conservative with our use of resoures and to be good stewards of our environment.

20. Our present leadership is protecting American interests aboard and should be given a thumps up LOL, is raping other nations' sovereignty and creating an air of hatred against us and our troops "protecting American interests". I hope you realize how idiotic this sounds by the time I've posted this.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies