Who's the biggest DINO on the forum?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:54:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who's the biggest DINO on the forum?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who's the biggest DINO on the forum?  (Read 2517 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 22, 2007, 02:09:50 PM »

Go...

I say Jamespol.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 02:17:45 PM »

CARLHAYDEN, blatently.  When a Democrat rails against certain Republicans for not being conservative enough, you know that something isn't quite right with the picture.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 02:19:57 PM »

Don and Flyers are very big, but they aren't dinoes.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 02:20:29 PM »

CARLHAYDEN, blatently.  When a Democrat rails against certain Republicans for not being conservative enough, you know that something isn't quite right with the picture.

CARLHAYDEN's a Democrat?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 02:21:23 PM »

Don and Flyers are very big, but they aren't dinoes.

That was harsh.  Tongue
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »

CARLHAYDEN's a Democrat?

He reiterated it as recently as February:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=54020.msg1135361#msg1135361
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 04:28:03 PM »

Carlhayden without a doubt. No one else comes close.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 04:02:04 AM »

Had to be done.
Conan
conan

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 10:54:40 PM »

As far as being a DINO, I am probably close to the most liberal DINO on this forum, but also the least partisian loyal of the DINOs.

I do not know if this contributes to me being a DINO or not, but I do like Trent Lott, Thad Chocran, Bob Riley, Sonny Perdue, Mike Huckabee, Kay Baily Hutchison, a lot. Well as people, not their politics. A lot of them Southern Republicans are very very nice people and have good hearts. I tend to like them very very much on a personal basis.

In GA I would have voted for Perdue, in Alabama I wouldn't know who to vote for.. because I liked Baxley a lot politically.
I like Trent Lott too but the only southern republican who could be described as having a good heart besides Lott is Graham and that's it.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 09:11:50 AM »

As far as being a DINO, I am probably close to the most liberal DINO on this forum, but also the least partisian loyal of the DINOs.

I do not know if this contributes to me being a DINO or not, but I do like Trent Lott, Thad Chocran, Bob Riley, Sonny Perdue, Mike Huckabee, Kay Baily Hutchison, a lot. Well as people, not their politics. A lot of them Southern Republicans are very very nice people and have good hearts. I tend to like them very very much on a personal basis.

In GA I would have voted for Perdue, in Alabama I wouldn't know who to vote for.. because I liked Baxley a lot politically.
I like Trent Lott too but the only southern republican who could be described as having a good heart besides Lott is Graham and that's it.

Trent Lott is a racist asshole and an embarassment to Mississippi.  I really hope you're confusing him with our other senator, Thad Cochran, who is the only tolerable southern Republican in the Senate.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 11:53:36 AM »

actually it is opebo.  if his views are sincere, big if, then he certainly doesnt represent the democrat party very well.

other than that, id say sam spade, isnt he a registered dem?

as for carlhayden, i wonder he voted for in 04?  he is no fan of kerry and even bush isnt conservative enough for him.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 12:07:51 PM »

actually it is opebo.  if his views are sincere, big if, then he certainly doesnt represent the democrat party very well.

Agreed - even if you could consider his views in line with the Democratic party, his reasons for supporting those views aren't even close to what a real Democrat's reasons would be. He really doesn't give a damn about poor people, or anyone other than himself for that matter, so I don't see why he should be considered a real Democrat.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 12:28:02 PM »

Agreed - even if you could consider his views in line with the Democratic party, his reasons for supporting those views aren't even close to what a real Democrat's reasons would be. He really doesn't give a damn about poor people, or anyone other than himself for that matter, so I don't see why he should be considered a real Democrat.

That goes for a lot of Democrats though (and Republicans of course)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 12:30:40 PM »

But at least the Republican Party is openly the party who doesn't give a damn about anyone other than themselves. Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 01:06:59 PM »

But at least the Republican Party is openly the party who doesn't give a damn about anyone other than themselves. Wink

You seem to be adopting a classocentric perspective here...all the poor people who vote Democrat certainly aren't thinking about anyone but themselves. FOr some reason it's viewed as nobler to do it if you're poor then if you're rich.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 01:19:08 PM »

You seem to be adopting a classocentric perspective here...all the poor people who vote Democrat certainly aren't thinking about anyone but themselves. FOr some reason it's viewed as nobler to do it if you're poor then if you're rich.

I kind of hoped that the smiley would give away the fact that I was being facetious, but I suppose that this is the Atlas Forum, after all...
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 01:42:42 PM »

From my experiences, most Democrats don't care about poor people any more than opebo does. They just hate rich people.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 01:49:14 PM »

I vote BRTD as the Dems are too disgraced over his positions
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 01:51:38 PM »
« Edited: April 25, 2007, 09:35:37 PM by Coleman Santorumizer »

Like what?

Suburbs? Suburbs are where Republicans tend to live. Democrats tend live in urban or populist rural areas. And I can prove it too because I did calculate all the results in the Twin Cities metro and Bush did win the metro if you remove Minneapolis and St. Paul, hence he won the suburbs.

Strip clubs? Opposition to strip clubs from prudish Republicans. Most Democrats would have no problem with them. They also tend to be more common in Democratic than Republican areas.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 01:52:38 PM »

Like what?

Suburbs? Suburbs are where Republicans live. Democrats live in urban or populist rural areas. And I can prove it too because I did calculate all the results in the Twin Cities metro and Bush did win the metro if you remove Minneapolis and St. Paul, hence he won the suburbs.

Strip clubs? It's prudish Republicans who are anti-strip clubs.

They would not support making love of Opebo and strip clubs major issues in campaigns.  For all the Democrats flaws, they occassionly have an issue they do care about and those issues are not the ones who care about.  Also, hating Islam is not a very Democratic position
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 01:57:47 PM »

They would not support making love of Opebo and strip clubs major issues in campaigns.

Of course not. Opebo is just a random guy from Missouri who screws hookers in Thailand. He is of absolutely no relevance whatsoever to the country at large, 99.999% of Americans don't even know he exists, and thus he is not a political issue.

In Seattle, local precinct Democratic parties officially supported strip club rights.

For all the Democrats flaws, they occassionly have an issue they do care about and those issues are not the ones who care about.

Right, and I oppose the war in Iraq, support progressive taxes, support gay marriage, am pro-choice, etc.

Also, hating Islam is not a very Democratic position

It's not a partisan position either way. It is however fairly common on DU.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 04:36:12 PM »

I kind of hoped that the smiley would give away the fact that I was being facetious, but I suppose that this is the Atlas Forum, after all...

I thought it was one of those "I'm acting like I don't really mean this so I won't have to defend it"-smileys. But I apologize, I should have realized that would be beneath you. In fact, like with most posts from most people, I wanted to make a point and you happened to come in the way. It wasn't supposed to be directed in particular against you, so I hope you bear no grudge.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 11:48:41 AM »

Suburbs? Suburbs are where Republicans live. Democrats live in urban or populist rural areas. And I can prove it too because I did calculate all the results in the Twin Cities metro and Bush did win the metro if you remove Minneapolis and St. Paul, hence he won the suburbs.

Strip clubs? It's prudish Republicans who are anti-strip clubs.

Again, your logical reasoning skills and ability to scientifically interpret data never cease to amaze me.  This is signature material.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 11:52:58 AM »

other than that, id say sam spade, isnt he a registered dem?

as for carlhayden, i wonder he voted for in 04?  he is no fan of kerry and even bush isnt conservative enough for him.
haha.. you said "democrat party"...
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2007, 07:31:50 PM »

Unlike Opebo though, they pretend otherwise.

BRTD do ever post something which isn't a total cliche. I'm still having difficulty believing that you or Opebo are actually real.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies