We all are in grave danger!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:55:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  We all are in grave danger!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: We all are in grave danger!  (Read 15083 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2007, 01:29:45 PM »

Of her comments posted, Inks won with 2 but I am glad I got at least 1
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2007, 01:33:23 PM »

Never before have I seen someone so insecure in her ideas.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2007, 02:03:39 PM »

You know, I somewhat wonder how come you found this blog entry... you stalker you. Grin
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2007, 02:21:57 PM »

Relentless liberal bashing?  On this forum!?

The liberal - conservative - libertarian ratio here is about 60-30-10
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2007, 02:50:33 PM »

James,

It was a complete overreaction by her part, and as a result, she is going to get negative attention.  One look at her blog and you can see she does a lot of good political investigation and analysis, so it is quite strange that she would be impacted so easily by political debates and disagreements.  It is our loss that she felt the need to leave, but at the same time, it is her loss that she burnt every possible bridge imaginable with those on this site.  You aren't going to find someone who is crushed by her departure.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2007, 03:09:06 PM »

It seems to me that if she wants us to leave her alone, she can always simply put this forum behind her and not talk about it.  Yet she keeps bringing it up over and over.

Quite frankly, she gets what she asks for.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2007, 03:13:53 PM »

Proud to see I got a link.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2007, 03:17:30 PM »

It seems to me that if she wants us to leave her alone, she can always simply put this forum behind her and not talk about it.  Yet she keeps bringing it up over and over.

Yall didn't have to make those nasty comments about her on her blog.. quit stalking her... (not directly at Gabu, but in general to the forum)

And she didn't have to make nasty comments about us on her blog.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2007, 03:22:02 PM »

Yall didn't have to make those nasty comments about her on her blog.. quit stalking her... (not directly at Gabu, but in general to the forum)

And she didn't have to make nasty comments about us on her blog.
She is one, you're many. Doesn't compare, really.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2007, 03:31:10 PM »

Last time I checked, she was the one who started this whole ruckus by badmouthing people on this forum behind our backs.

Secondly, James, grow up.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2007, 03:36:15 PM »

James, according to TexasIndy:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

As far as I know, you do NOT lose Internet Service by being banned from the Atlas.  We've had numerous posters banned from other sites (sometimes by design).  They still post here.

Now, I've never had a problem with TexasIndy, and I've said that I didn't see anything in her posts that was troubling and I encouraged her to stay.  Now, she's being a Drama Queen who runs away when she sees something she doesn't like.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2007, 03:38:08 PM »

Go  yourselves.

You sexist bastards, if she were a male, you would treat her better.

I don't see TexasGurl getting any crap from this forum due to being female.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2007, 03:42:36 PM »

Go  yourselves.

LOFL.  What does that have to do with anything?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2007, 03:43:02 PM »

Go  yourselves.

James, I for one didn't know TexasIndy was a female until it was brought it up here.  I'd treat here the same, and call her a Drama Queen for her blog, even if she had a Y chromosome.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2007, 03:45:56 PM »

I thought you had already left and deleted the leaving thread.

So now are you going to ask for your account to be deleted and then delete the post asking for your account to be deleted?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2007, 03:46:51 PM »

I'll tell you what I told TexasIndy.  I see no reason why you shouldn't stay, but  if you want to go, you can delete your posts.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2007, 03:47:19 PM »

This discussion is pointless.

I don't care why people leave the forum. Seriously, just shut up and leave. If you don't want to be bothered afterwards, don't invite people to bother you by dragging on the conflict. If she departed peacefully and did not persist in complaining, but Atlasians started visiting her blog and insulting her without the slightest provocation, then I would have a huge problem with that. Stalking people who aren't bothering you in the slightest is rude. However, by complaining about the forum on her blog, she is essentially demonstrating that she hasn't given up and wants to continue the flame wars. I am not lowering myself to the position of posting annoying comments, but at the same time, I don't think that they were completely undeserved, either.

Anyway, this is an Internet forum. I honestly don't understand why anyone would take the Internet this seriously. Just get a dose of reality and stop worrying so much about what people on the Internet think of you.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2007, 03:48:07 PM »

I think it would be for the best if we all stopped giving these people attention.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2007, 03:50:03 PM »

I don't care why people leave the forum. Seriously, just shut up and leave. If you don't want to be bothered afterwards, don't invite people to bother you by dragging on the conflict. If she departed peacefully and did not persist in complaining, but Atlasians started visiting her blog and insulting her without the slightest provocation, then I would have a huge problem with that. Stalking people who aren't bothering you in the slightest is rude. However, by complaining about the forum on her blog, she is essentially demonstrating that she hasn't given up and wants to continue the flame wars. I am not lowering myself to the position of posting annoying comments, but at the same time, I don't think that they were completely undeserved, either.

Anyway, this is an Internet forum. I honestly don't understand why anyone would take the Internet this seriously. Just get a dose of reality and stop worrying so much about what people on the Internet think of you.

Just FYI, she posted about this forum on the blog before people found her blog and started posting comments.

Quite frankly, posters on this forum didn't find out about her blog until after her last outburst on this forum and HardRCafe's subsequent link.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2007, 03:51:28 PM »

I request that Dave Punishes everyone who has made a bad remark about texasindy in this thread.

Punishes them for what, first degree Not Being Nice To Someone Who Badmouthed Everyone Behind Their Back?

A spine is a valuable asset to any complete person, as is skin that is a bit more durable than silk.  Also useful to round out the whole is the ability to talk to others rationally and to display a bit of modesty and humility.  It is also useful not to speak to others as if they owe you something and as if the world revolves around you.

The world is not an ideal paradise crafted just for you, and people who act as if they want it to be one quite frankly get what they deserve.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2007, 03:54:26 PM »

I thought you had already left and deleted the leaving thread.

So now are you going to ask for your account to be deleted and then delete the post asking for your account to be deleted?

That was you 11,000th post.

I DID NOT DELETE IT! Alcon locked it and deleted it.. I did not delete it..

It was my 11,000th post?  Huh, I didn't know that.  It was good post, even I'll admit that. (self-compliment)

So, if Alcon (instead of you) deleted your leaving thread, that must mean that you didn't change your intent about leaving this forum.

So, why haven't you left yet?  Or have you changed your mind about leaving this forum which is what the deleted leaving thread that you didn't delete said.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2007, 03:56:23 PM »

Cool 6 pages.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2007, 03:58:52 PM »

I changed my mind about leaving the forum... until now, as I am considering it again.

You're welcome to leave.  I don't know why everyone is always so insistant on making a big deal about it.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2007, 04:00:06 PM »

Have you learned absolutely NOTHING?!  If you hadn't noticed by now, requests (or 'demands' as you might say) for accounts to be deleted are summarily ignored, for reasons that Dave has already given on more than one occasion.

Grow up, for crying out loud.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2007, 04:02:08 PM »

^^^^^
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies