My Candidacy for State Assembly 2010
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:15:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  My Candidacy for State Assembly 2010
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How would you vote?
Mike Feuer(D)

Generic Rep

Robert Stark(NAIP)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: My Candidacy for State Assembly 2010  (Read 3924 times)
Governor PiT
Robert Stark
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -0.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 18, 2007, 03:34:20 PM »
« edited: October 06, 2007, 05:33:03 PM by Ron Paul Republican »

Group URL: http://groups.myspace.com/
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »

You're an American independent?

Where do you live? If you live in Orange County, you might get my vote, unless a libertarian runs for office.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »

Where do you live? If you live in Orange County, you might get my vote, unless a libertarian runs for office.

Aren't those two parties opposites?
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 10:17:04 PM »

Aren't those two parties opposites?

The American Independent Party is whatever you want it to be. It's also whatever you don't want it to be, of course.
Governor PiT
Robert Stark

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 12:57:17 PM »

PLATFORM:

Education: I Support outsourcing of public school transportation, food service, and janitorial responsibilities. I Propose a two-tiered school system including both college preparatory schools and technical schools. I support Merit Pay for teachers, with greater acountability.

Immigration: I Support federal funding to eliminate illegal immigration, and an end to government handouts with the exception of emergency healthcare to illegal immigrants. We must enforce our immigration laws.

Developement: I Support a three-year moratorium on sub-division development to allow California's infrastructure to catch up with the pace of development, and a comprehensive plan for growth for our states future. I support promoting so-called "Smart Growth" near existing mass transit and urban centers and enforcing our curent
zonning laws. I will fight to protect our state remaining wilderness from urban sprawl.

Property Rights: I will aggresively fight eminent domain, especially when it involves transfering private property to developers. I will fight to preserve prop.13 and make it portable, so middle class families can move to a new home without being taxed out.

Prison Reform: I Propose three-tiered prison system to separate violent criminals from non-violent offenders and mentally ill offenders through strict segregation of the three classes.

Environment: I Support ban on oil drilling near California''s coastline. Also supports research into utilization of solar energy.

Gun Rights: Supports right to own and carry firearms with a permit.

Health Care:

While some have said that Social Security is in crisis, it is actually our health care system that is truly in crisis. We
need to get a handle on skyrocketing health care costs which is often associated with greaty insurance agencies. We
have the highest health care costs in the world and we spend the most money on health care than anyone else in the
world. We can fix our health care system! It is one of the most inefficent programs ever. We can insure every
American for much less than we are paying now.

I also support the importation of cheaper drugs from Canada until we can get our inefficient health care costs
under control. Most of these cheaper Canadian drugs are actually made in the United States and meet FDA
standards. Those drugs we can accept into America.

Budget deficit & wasteful spending:

Fiscal responsibility is a cornerstone issue for the New American Independent Party. The nation's budget deficit must
be dealt with immediately. We support state and federal balanced budget ammendments that must be followed, with
only slight "wiggle room" in case of emergencies or war time events. The corporate influence that owns the
Democratic and Republican parties has led to massive amounts of wasteful spending at local, state and national
level. Generous campaign contributions from corporations are paid back by the politician in the form of wasteful
spending bills or favorable legislation. We fully support a fiscally responsible government that should always strive for
efficiency. That doesn't mean cutting corners in important programs, but it does mean eliminating wasteful spending
and overlapping resources.

Corporate special interests:

We must put an end to the corporate special interests. The two major parties have put the interests of the huge
national/global corporations before the interests of the American people. The current Bush administration has been
the worst in our nation's history of marrying public policy with Corporate interests. Corporate interests have their
hook in every single Bush administration agency. The President and Congress need to return to serving the people,
and not the corporate and special interests. When the President and Congress fail to serve the people, they should
be held accountable.
Corporate crooks should be punished, not the honest employees of those companies. All looted money must be
repayed back to the workers, investors, pension holders and consumers.

Agriculture:

For the first time in our nation's history, we are beginning to import more of our food than we export. This is a
disturbing and hazardous trend that we must immediately end and reverse. We also continue to see a growing trend
of a concentration of wealth by agribusiness, biotech, chemical, and financial corporations over our nation's vital fiber
and food economy. Our nation's heritage of family farms are being choked into extinction. We must proactively work
to save our nation's family farms and end our increasing dependence on foreign agriculture and domestic corporate
interests. Low prices and lack of market access due to corporate mergers and acquisitions by big agribusinesses is
destroying the ability of family farmers to compete.
Our government is also failing to provide research funding and also failing to get other vital information out to the
public. This information is vital to independent food producers, organic farmers and cooperatives. Access to such
information can open up new and competitive markets, promoting new food infrastructures, creating communties,
promoting sustainable agriculture practices, while preventing pollution and the degradation of our nation's natural
resources.

Non-Violent Crimes:

I support having non-violent criminals participate in many different public service programs to serve the public and
help reduce the taxpayers' costs of incarcerating these individuals. These out of prison public service programs
should not be a picnic, they should be quite rigourous with much of it being labor intense. They should be designed
to help foster responsibility in the offender. The programs will be designed to both help the public and to help reform
the offender. Simply letting non-violent criminals sit in prison, serves neither the public nor non-violent criminal who
could potentally become a productive citizen.

Animal Cruelty:

I support harsher punishment for those Individuals convicted of Animal cruelty or abuse. Such behavior should not
be tolerated in our society. We desire our nations animal shelters to work toward being "no kill" shelters. Also, we call
for the end of using animals in research for the testing and making of cosmetics and makeups. The use of animals in
research is a difficult ethical question. However, using animals in research to sure diseases is one thing, but using
them for researching cosmetics such as botox is quite another.

Medical Marijuana:

I support the legalization of medical marijuana. Individuals suffering from
various diseases have the right to seek comfort in medical marijuana.

Drinking Age: If 18 Year olds can die for their county they should be able to order a beer at a resteraunt. I propose lowering the drinking age to 18.

STOP The North American Union: Aka "The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America." I propose a resolution against the treasonous plan to eliminate our nations sovereignty.

The 42nd Assembly District Includes:

West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, Bel Air, Brentwood, Hollywood, Hancock Park, Los Feliz, North Hollywood, Valley Village, Toluca Lake, Universal City, Studio City and Sherman Oaks.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 01:40:03 PM »

You might want to clean up the actual text of the platform a bit.  You spelled "development" wrong, and you seem to have Random Capitalization in quite a few areas, which looks sloppy.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 02:03:48 PM »

Uh, the way things are going you may want to brush up on your spanish and maybe change your name (a la Jerry Rivers) to Roberto Starkez.

Everybody thought it was funny when the character in the movie, Police Academy 1, pretented to have a spanish accent.

Seems he may have been simply ahead of his time.
Governor PiT
Robert Stark

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 05:17:31 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2007, 05:22:15 PM by Ron Paul Republican »

PLATFORM:

Education:

There must be greater accountability in education, including pay and tenure based on merit. Much of the education bureacracy must be eliminated and funds must stay in the Classroom. Education decisions must be made by parents and teachers and not bureacrats. Legislation must be passed to encourage the formation of Charter schools. Vocational Programs must be made available to students interested in persuing non-achedemic career's. I support the right of parents to send their children to their school of choice.

I support the introduction of a voucher system, one that will be initiated wisely so as to not disrupt the present educational system, and one that will subsidize those less economically endowed families, so that all will have suitable access to a good education.

Health Care:

I support a reform of the health care system that returns control to its citizens. We must return the individual's right to control their own medical and health decisions.

I believe that health care decisions should be made by the patient and his/her doctor, not by insurance bureaucrats, HMO administrators, or government bureaucrats.

I also support the importation of cheaper drugs from Canada until we can get our inefficient health care costs
under control. Most of these cheaper Canadian drugs are actually made in the United States and meet FDA
standards. Those drugs we can accept into America.

I support providing individual tax deductable medical savings accounts.

Immigration:

The State of California actively welcolmes illegal aliens. We must enforce all our current immigration laws and end government benefits, with the exception of emergency healthcare to illegal aliens.

Voting ballots must be in English-only. Our goal should be to reduce the cost of government. Therefore we must stop wasting taxpayer money by printing ballots and administering elections in multiple languages.

Development:

I Propose legislation mandating a three-year moratorium on sub-division development to allow California's infrastructure to catch up with the pace of development, and a comprehensive plan for growth for our states future. I support promoting so-called "Smart Growth" near existing mass transit and urban centers and enforcing our curent
zonning laws. I will fight to protect our state remaining wilderness from urban sprawl, and protect the character of our communities.

Governor PiT
Robert Stark

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 05:22:32 PM »

Property Rights:

I will aggresively fight eminent domain, especially when it involves transfering private property to developers. I will fight to preserve prop.13 and make it portable, so middle class families can move to a new home without being taxed out.

Energy:

I support greater incentives to promote alternative energy and scientific reserce. I oppose all oil subsidies.

Prison Reform:

I Propose three-tiered prison system to separate violent criminals from non-violent offenders and mentally ill offenders through strict segregation of the three classes. I also support vacational training and work assignments which will partiallly pay for incarceration and a remainder will be put into a safe account reserved for the inmate upon release.

To fix the overcrowding crisis two things that many may find controversial must hapen:

1.Deport all Criminal Aliens
2.Alternative sentencing for non-violent offenders, and releasing elderly and terminally ill inmates no longer deemed a threat, unless they are serving a life term.

Non-Violent Crimes:

I support having non-violent criminals participate in many different public service programs to serve the public and
help reduce the taxpayers' costs of incarcerating these individuals. These out of prison public service programs
should not be a picnic, they should be quite rigourous with much of it being labor intense. They should be designed
to help foster responsibility in the offender. The programs will be designed to both help the public and to help reform
the offender. Simply letting non-violent criminals sit in prison, serves neither the public nor non-violent criminal who
could potentally become a productive citizen.

"The latest available crime report statistics (2005) from the California Attorney General’s office shows a disturbing picture: 125,000 felony arrests for homicide, rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault and 160,000 misdemeanor arrests for personal possession of marijuana and prostitution. Conservatively, 500,000 hours of police time—through arrest, transport, booking, and paperwork—were spent on cases involving personal possession of marijuana and consensual sex workers."

The 2nd Amendment:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Animal Cruelty:

There must be harsher punishment for those Individuals convicted of Animal cruelty or abuse. Such behavior should not
be tolerated in our society. We desire our nations animal shelters to work toward being "no kill" shelters. Also, we call
for the end of using animals in research for the testing and making of cosmetics and makeups. The use of animals in
research is a difficult ethical question. However, using animals in research to sure diseases is one thing, but using
them for researching cosmetics such as botox is quite another.

Drug Laws: The socalled "War on Drugs" has been a utter failure. We must stop illegal drugs at the border, and treat drug adiction as a medical rather than criminal problem. It is insane that our jails our full on non-violent drug offenders, yet we have failed to secure our borders. How are we suppost to win the drug war when we can't even keep drugs out of jail.

Drinking Age: If 18 Year olds can die for their county they should be able to order a beer at a resteraunt. I propose lowering the drinking age to 18.

Abortion: I feel that abortions are one of the biggest tragedies of our generation and I will work vigorously to eliminate the need for abortion through educational programs. However, I feel that every woman must have the right to determine for herself what course to take, hopefully with the aid of her family and clergy. The government should stay out of the abortion issue by neither outlawing abortion nor funding it.

Gay Rights: I support Gay Rights and Civil Unions, however I believe the issue of marriage is personal and religious issue which the government must not past legislation for or against. Government must stay out of the bedroom.

Affirmative Action:
America needs to make a genuine effort to remedy the inequalities in our society. We must empower our citizens and
instill confidence and pride in themselves. Affirmative action policies, which were created by mostly well-meaning
individuals fail to empower individuals and instead instill a lack of confidence. We cannot allow our citizens to feel
they are victims, and unable to flurish on their own. We seek confident individuals who are ready to take
responsibility of their lives in order to reach their potential. Empowering our citizens will create more qualified
individuals who can stand tall and proud of their accomplishments. Such policies will allow us to begin phasing out
devisive and discriminatory affirmative action policies.

National Guard: California does not provide its National Guard members any extra financial help to pay for tuition for in-state schools. California must reward California's National Guard troops with tuition assistance, as the rest of the 49-states do, yet illegal aliens are eligible for in-State tuition. This is a moral imperative and it is important for our troops.

Budget deficit & wasteful spending:

Fiscal responsibility is a cornerstone issue for the New American Independent Party. The nation's budget deficit must
be dealt with immediately. We support state and federal balanced budget ammendments that must be followed, with
only slight "wiggle room" in case of emergencies or war time events. The corporate influence that owns the
Democratic and Republican parties has led to massive amounts of wasteful spending at local, state and national
level. Generous campaign contributions from corporations are paid back by the politician in the form of wasteful
spending bills or favorable legislation. We fully support a fiscally responsible government that should always strive for
efficiency. That doesn't mean cutting corners in important programs, but it does mean eliminating wasteful spending
and overlapping resources.

Corporate special interests:

We must put an end to the corporate special interests. The two major parties have put the interests of the huge
national/global corporations before the interests of the American people. The current Bush administration has been
the worst in our nation's history of marrying public policy with Corporate interests. Corporate interests have their
hook in every single Bush administration agency. The President and Congress need to return to serving the people,
and not the corporate and special interests. When the President and Congress fail to serve the people, they should
be held accountable.
Corporate crooks should be punished, not the honest employees of those companies. All looted money must be
repayed back to the workers, investors, pension holders and consumers.

Agriculture:

For the first time in our nation's history, we are beginning to import more of our food than we export. This is a
disturbing and hazardous trend that we must immediately end and reverse. We also continue to see a growing trend
of a concentration of wealth by agribusiness, biotech, chemical, and financial corporations over our nation's vital fiber
and food economy. Our nation's heritage of family farms are being choked into extinction. We must proactively work
to save our nation's family farms and end our increasing dependence on foreign agriculture and domestic corporate
interests. Low prices and lack of market access due to corporate mergers and acquisitions by big agribusinesses is
destroying the ability of family farmers to compete.
Our government is also failing to provide research funding and also failing to get other vital information out to the
public. This information is vital to independent food producers, organic farmers and cooperatives. Access to such
information can open up new and competitive markets, promoting new food infrastructures, creating communties,
promoting sustainable agriculture practices, while preventing pollution and the degradation of our nation's natural
resources.

STOP The North American Union: Aka "The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America." I propose a resolution against the treasonous plan to eliminate our nations sovereignty.

The Constitution: I support and will enforce the entire US Constitution not just selected amendements that apeal to special interest.

© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 05:44:27 PM »

your first campaign move probably should be to delete all appearances of your name from Stormfront - if possible.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »

Awww and you could tell you were really serious about it, too Sad Sad Sad
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 06:43:42 AM »

You just better be ready to bust your rear while campaigning, and get ready for phone calls from reporters at all hours. It's fun.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 06:55:44 AM »

You just better be ready to bust your rear while campaigning, and get ready for phone calls from reporters at all hours. It's fun.

Do reporters even call minor unknown third party candidates?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 07:14:35 AM »

I forgot he was a third party candidate.

But they do call them around here, mainly because they cause a lot of attention in public, than fail to deliever on election day. Unless your Joe Lieberman.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 09:29:55 PM »

Speaking from experience—no.  I felt guilty calling Ginty during his campaign for U.S. Senate against Tom Kean because it had no real backing.  My stories kept propping a nobody up.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 07:27:20 PM »

Speaking from experience—no.  I felt guilty calling Ginty during his campaign for U.S. Senate against Tom Kean because it had no real backing.  My stories kept propping a nobody up.

If he's really Constitution Party like his av says -- fundamentalist Christian radio stations, particularly the non-commercial ones, will probably give him all the airtime he wants. 

But I don't really know Stark -- and that minus three social score strikes me as wayyy too liberal for the Theocratic CP.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies