Jon Corzine's Religion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:56:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Jon Corzine's Religion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Before the recent conservation what religion did you think Jon Corzine was?
Christian
Jewish
Other
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Jon Corzine's Religion  (Read 13249 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« on: May 28, 2007, 08:14:32 PM »

I was suprised at how many people agree with me that they thought he was Jewish.  I think it deserves it's own topic
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 08:25:23 PM »

Why do people think he's Jewish?  He's of plain-gentile Dutch extraction, I thought?

His last name sounds Jewish, people associate it because Lautenberg is Jewish (I mean I think he is but I'm starting to doubt), and his beard and glasses.  The guy looks Jewish and his name sounds like it, what more does it take?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 08:32:26 PM »

Why do people think he's Jewish?  He's of plain-gentile Dutch extraction, I thought?

His last name sounds Jewish, people associate it because Lautenberg is Jewish (I mean I think he is but I'm starting to doubt), and his beard and glasses.  The guy looks Jewish and his name sounds like it, what more does it take?

"Corzine" doesn't sound all that Jewish to me.  It sounds Dutch.

Try saying with a Jewish accent, it flows really well.  Conan is the one who brought that up to me and I thought so after thinking about it.  However, it was the looks that he me convinced.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies