How long are the temporary/probationary documents good for?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:42:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  How long are the temporary/probationary documents good for?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How long are the temporary/probationary documents good for?  (Read 609 times)
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 03, 2007, 02:21:56 PM »

Under S. 1348 the one thing that is required to happen (everything else is dependent) is that the government is to hand out temporary probationary documents to illegal aliens who apply for them and assert they meet very minimal standards (under the time constraints imposed, its basically impossible for the goverment to verify any of the assertions),

Now, those of you who have some familiarity with international travel law probably understand that visas (whether for education, employment or other purposes) have time limits on them (they do not go on forever).

So, when are "temporary/probationary" scheduled to expire?  From what I have seen, there is no end date.

So, even if none of the so called triggers is met, those who have gotten their "temporary/probationary" documents can stay her forever.

Reminds me of the adage that there's noting closer to eternal life on this earth than a "temporary" government program.

Oh, and if the supports of the bill really intended to implement border security, why no end date on the "temporary/probationary" statys?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 02:22:48 PM »

This is one of the greatest things ever posted on Atlas:

If you only knew how much most of your ramblings would fit the Volkischer Beobachter from the 1930s. You are a true national-sociallist, no question of that - and I am increasingly convinced that your type would fit better in Germany, not in Italy.  Unfortunately, I've known too many people like you (I grew up in a place where many people are proud Nazis), I can't mistake the type. As they say in Russia (I always loved Reagan's habit of using Russian proverbs left and right Smiley ), the hunchback can only be cured by being burried in a grave - moral hunchbacks like you are equally incorrigible.  You are outside human morality, that's what the problem with you.

I don't really have time, nor energy to react to all the venom you've been spouting, so I will not react to this anymore - I will just ignore your existence from now on.  Mercifully, the US is a strong country - the scum lilke you will forever be marginal there. That is why I love the US.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 02:32:09 PM »

This is one of the greatest things ever posted on Atlas:

If you only knew how much most of your ramblings would fit the Volkischer Beobachter from the 1930s. You are a true national-sociallist, no question of that - and I am increasingly convinced that your type would fit better in Germany, not in Italy.  Unfortunately, I've known too many people like you (I grew up in a place where many people are proud Nazis), I can't mistake the type. As they say in Russia (I always loved Reagan's habit of using Russian proverbs left and right Smiley ), the hunchback can only be cured by being burried in a grave - moral hunchbacks like you are equally incorrigible.  You are outside human morality, that's what the problem with you.

I don't really have time, nor energy to react to all the venom you've been spouting, so I will not react to this anymore - I will just ignore your existence from now on.  Mercifully, the US is a strong country - the scum lilke you will forever be marginal there. That is why I love the US.

Got anything to contribute other then an irrelevant post by a poster who completely misses the point?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 05:16:37 PM »

I have to stay that CARLHAYDEN gets ridiculed way to much for positions.  His positions are great, his spamming is not and there is quite a difference.  And unlike another spammer we all know, Carl always uses facts to back up his arguments.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies