Is Santorum Bush's best hope for a win? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:06:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Is Santorum Bush's best hope for a win? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Santorum Bush's best hope for a win?  (Read 2190 times)
raggage

« on: July 19, 2004, 07:31:20 PM »

Choosing Santorum as VP, for the republicans would be like choosing Edward Kennedy as the Dem Candidate.

Santorum is an idiot and should be chased out of town, I'm amazed the smart people of PA voted him into office.
Nobody from the extreme-right wing of the GOP will ever win all round republican support or that of independants.

Similarly Kennedy is probably the single reason republicans complain about so-called 'whiny libs'. He is too liberal for independants and the mainstream Democratic party. He too would alienate independants in a presidential election.
raggage

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 08:37:23 PM »

I object. I truly do believe that Santorum is an idiot, as his religious views obstruct his better judgement. I am not here to 'name-call' as such, and personally I think I gave a rather unbiased account of both sides. Yes I called Santorum an idiot, but that is my true opinion.
raggage

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 10:42:12 PM »

I object. I truly do believe that Santorum is an idiot, as his religious views obstruct his better judgement. I am not here to 'name-call' as such, and personally I think I gave a rather unbiased account of both sides. Yes I called Santorum an idiot, but that is my true opinion.

So you aren't name calling, you honestly believe that Santorum has an IQ of less than 25?  He wouldn't be able to reason out an intellegable sentance it that were the case.

Ok.. In that case I withdraw and apologize. However I did not mean to imply that he is lacking in intelligence, rather he is lacking in a broad enough view of society as a whole to be a worthwhile politician
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies