Statement of No Confidence in Sen. DWTL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:06:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Statement of No Confidence in Sen. DWTL
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Statement of No Confidence in Sen. DWTL  (Read 2310 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 11:03:09 AM »

This is going to be a fun rest of the senate!  TN2024, your opinion does not govern Atlasia

Again, you are stating something that has nothing to do with the matter at hand, no one has said my opinion governs Atlasia, so your statement above has nothing to do with anything important.

As Senators and Citizens alike continue to desire a correction in your behavior, and as your bills are constantly labled flippant and are voted down, the only question is, how will you react?

By not letting you bully me into leaving the senate
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 12:57:16 PM »

This is going to be a fun rest of the senate!  TN2024, your opinion does not govern Atlasia

Again, you are stating something that has nothing to do with the matter at hand, no one has said my opinion governs Atlasia, so your statement above has nothing to do with anything important.

As Senators and Citizens alike continue to desire a correction in your behavior, and as your bills are constantly labled flippant and are voted down, the only question is, how will you react?

By not letting you bully me into leaving the senate

You realize youve succeeded in alienating about 80-90% of the elected officials in Atlasia? Good luck getting elected.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies