Cedar Point
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:48:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Cedar Point
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cedar Point  (Read 892 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 04, 2007, 05:40:45 AM »

Well, I'm off to Cedar Point today (theme park) - 70% chance of T-storms, but today was the only day that worked for my group - maybe I'll see some severe action!
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 07:07:05 AM »

Enjoy.  Hope it's not a wash out.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 02:54:07 PM »

Urgh, I can't go there anymore.  I've ridden all the rides there, so it's lost it's fun.  Only thing that's exciting is the Ripcord.  After that the Topthrill Dragster will seem week by comparrison :/
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 01:23:55 AM »

Urgh, I can't go there anymore.  I've ridden all the rides there, so it's lost it's fun.  Only thing that's exciting is the Ripcord.  After that the Topthrill Dragster will seem week by comparrison :/

Blasphemy!  Cedar Point is the god of all themeparks!  Also they just built a new coaster this year which I'm sure you haven't had a ride on yet.  Furthermore, I could never get tired of Millennium Force.  It is one of the best roller coasters on the planet!  And finally, I've been going to Kings Island in Southwest Ohio for 21 years and it hasn't lost its fun for me yet.  Therefore I can't see how anyone could get bored with Ohio's premier tourist destination.

I hope your trip is great Inks.  Let us know what you think of Maverick!  I'll be driving up to CP in July to ride it myself.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 07:41:31 AM »

padfoot - We had a good time.  It started raining at about 12:30 - we had gotten there around 10:30.  We hid under a tree which worked for a few minutes - then it got windy so we went under a giant umbrella - but b/c of the wind, still got soaked.

We didn't get a chance to do Maverick - it was cloased a lot b/c of the rain - and when it had opened back up - we were eating, and then leaving.

But here's what we did do:

Mantis
Millenium Force
Mine Ride
Corkscrew
Iron Dragon
Raptor
Gemini

We did the arcade for a while and I spent like $10 trying to win an iPod shuffle - in a little "Lighthouse" machine thingy.

OK - Disaster Transport was closed b/c of "Weather conditions" - it's and indoor roller coaster!  Come one!

Had Panda Express for Dinner and a corn dog for lunch.  McDonald's for breakfast.

Overall - a fun day.

Got in a wrestling match kinda w/ my friend over my camera and she bit me - still have the bite marks. lol Tongue
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 10:04:51 PM »

Sounds like you still managed to have fun despite the crummy weather.  Hopefully you won't have teeth marks for too long!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies